BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Emily L.
My second dog is from the SPCA. The staff there was very gentle and kind. My dog is very shaky around certain types of behaviors, and for that reason they think she may have been abused by her past owners.
They were very patient with her odd behaviors and decided to place her with my family. There happened to be another family interested in her as well.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
While I have never utilized their services, I do know that they offer fee or very reduced prices for cat and dog owners in low-income areas to perform neuters and spays.
Anna D.
We got our dog from our local SPCA and we had such a great experience. Also we ended up with such a great dog! She is a golden retriever-chow mix (adorable right?) and they were truly interested in getting her to a great loving home!
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
I love aspca
they helped me when my cat was dying .. they tried everything they could and it was the best .. he still left us but he's in a better place . thanks aspca
Valerie B.
Helping animals is nice
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love going to visit the animals in the ASPCA because I would think that the animals there are just like humans and would want attention and care just like the rest of us. It is good that this company has made temporary homes for animals so they can find permanent ones.
Madeline S.
Kingsland, GA
I donate money when I can.
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
ASPCA does so much for animals. Almost all their proceeds go to the animals. They do so much good and they have great hearts! Thank gosh for an organization like them.
Lynn S.
Wayne, NJ
I donate to the ASPCA wherever and whenever I can. As an animal lover and dog owner, it does my heart good to know that this wonderful organization exists for our animal friends.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
Animals are so genuinely loving I cannot imagine having fur babies. I adore ASPCA for their non-cruelty policy and how much they give to animals. I donate to them when I can because they help so many animals and I feel they encompass the love I feel for my pets.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?