BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
One of the greatest things we can do is to try and give back, in any capacity that we can. Charity is the most amazing way to do that - especially one like this that does so much for so many animals all across the states! Please help them help more animals
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This foundation is help animals have a safe place, food and family, they are working for a great cause and they want these puppies to be loved again and them to show love and emotions again to their new owner who will love then the way they love she or he.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I'm a furry child mother so this organization pulls at my heart strings. I believe any dog in the right home will be a good dog, that means pit bulls and all! I have known of them for about 3 years now.
El N.
Fallon, NV
Grew up watching these shows and I honestly believe between that and my father It drove me to love any and all animals.
Pets save people. Physically and emotionally. My bebe is a pound pup and boy who knows what my life would have ended up like with out him.
Kassandra R.
Sacramento, CA
I'm so glad the ASPCA exist. I hate seeing animals in cruel environments, animals who have no homes, animals who get ran over on the road because they didn't have a home to be in. I love animals and I'm very emotionally attached to animals even if they aren't mine so it really makes me happy that the ASPCA is there to help prevent cruelty towards animals.
Sabrina B.
Olive Hill, KY
This by far one of my favorite and most loved non profit organizations. They do so much towards saving and protecting countless numbers of animals across the US. I love watching Animal Planet with all of the ASPCA shows located in different cities. I wish there was a branch close to where I live so I could be more involved with such a great organization.
alyssa m.
I really love animals (in fact i tried to save a homeless kitten yesterday which did not work to my advantage) so I really love this organization. The commercials shown on TV portray a harsh reality that animals are often beaten, abused and neglected. Something needs to be done to stop it and I am so glad that this organization exists to do just that.
Sharifa L.
I only heard about this organization a few months ago they definitely deserve more credit than what they're getting. The work that they do to protect amd rescue animals have been neglected is wonderful and we need more people to be aware of this stuff.
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
Great cause,wonderful organization! Growing up my familys household was always a catch all for unwanted/abandoned, stray,sick or injured animals. Weve bottle fed puppies and kittens that hadnt even had their eyes open yet, fostered baby squirrels that fell out of neighborhood trees, taken in baby ducks and birds that had injuries. You name it, we had it.
charlene B.
Philadelphia, PA
First off What a Great organization?I bought My cat their three years ago. What a joy he is. The staff are very nice,helpful and patient. I would recommend ASPCA To who every is looking for a pet to go here. I was so please with my purchase. ......
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?