BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kailey N.
Independence , MO
I love this foundation. I love people who help animals. I also love that they are a non kill shelter so people who can't care for their animals are left with a little piece of mind. PLEASE SPAY & NEUTER, these shelters are full! I donate every month to this organization.
Kristi V.
Other than the sad commercials that are played on tv, this is one of a few charities I give to. Any possible way to help animals I'm for.. A simple $5 or $10 donation a month is nothing for most people. I do automatic payments so I dint forget :) help animals ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍🐶🐱🐰
Shelby M.
New Franklin, OH
I am a huge animal person, especially when it comes to rescue animals. I am an active pit bull advocate, and one day hope to open an animal shelter, preferably for pit bulls since they are not taken in most shelters, and are the most common breed euthanized. ASPCA helps to give animals the shelter, food, water, and care they need. This is an absolutely amazing organization!
Laura M.
Rio Linda, CA
My dog Moose was an ASPCA pup and is napping on the couch as I write this review. Moose is a beautiful addition to our family and I was impressed with the adoption process. We had two other dogs when we decided to adopt Moose. The personnel at the ASPCA arranged a meet and greet with our other animals and had many helpful tips to make the transition from a 2 dog household to a 3 dog household a happy and stress-free experience. The ASPCA is always in need of bedding and food. You can even volunteer to walk dogs.
Lindsey Z.
I could never do the job these people do. They have hearts or gold. I would cry all the time. I'm a firefighter and I can work the worst the wrecks and such but a hurt animal and I'm a baby. I'm all about giving these people the means to save more animals. I couldn't imagine someone hurting or treating my dog Reggie the way I see some of these dogs. I'd do anything for him.
Andrea S.
Erie, PA
I've been donating to ASPCA for over a year now. I absolutely respect this Organization and love what they do. I have two adorable cats, one I adopted from another family at 8 weeks old, and the other was a 12 week old kitten I found just wondering the streets. They're now both very healthy and well taken care of! Its great to know that ASPCA is a true and very genuine Organization.
Marrol D.
Kansas City, MO
I love the helpfulness at my local ASPCA! They help everyone based on a sliding scale of what you can pay to get your pet spayed or neutered, shots and even microchipped. They sent my dog home the same day and was sleepy only the first day and then was happy after that! I've since gone back to donate and they've moved into a bigger space so they can help the community more.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Is this the group with the sad looking animals and Sarah Mclachlan singing? I have to change the channel, it breaks my heart. Amazing how it's been around since 1866, I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal, especially puppies or kittens who haven't had the chance to have a better life. ASPCA wants to help those animals and give them a second chance.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
The ASPCA is an amazing non-profit organization truly dedicated to all animals. What an amazing community staple. I love my Local ASPCA. I adopted my cat through them. Their facilities are always very clean and managed with true integrity.
I recommend anyone who may be interested in adding a pet to their home to adopt from this organization.
Volunteers are always welcome.
Shyan M.
Dundalk, MD
In my husbands type of work he find puppies or kittens that are abandoned all the time and try to help them find a home because if I kept all of them in would have a zoo haha. but they were more then happy to take in any cat or dog I brought in they were very helpful.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?