BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I'm so inspired and touched by the ASPCA. Animals have always been a big part of my life since I was little, and they always will be. The shear thought of someone abusing a sweet animal breaks my heart into a million pieces. The fact that they help give a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves is amazing. This is definitely one of my all time favorite charites and organizations and always will be.
Finnlee E.
The ASPCA ads with Sarah McLaughlin make me cry every single time I see them! It's an advertising campaign that WORKS though ... because as soon as I turned 18 and saw one, I called and donated. It's so powerful to see humans caring so much about the lives of animals. Understanding completely that they are helpless and need us! It's so beautiful, and I hope they do nothing but help more and more! <3
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
Better than PETA, but that still doesn't mean they're all that great. I joined as a member because I love my cat and was hoping for opportunities to volunteer with the organization and help out with local chapters. All I ever get is mail/email asking for monetary donations. Commercials play up the emotions in hopes for money, and I don't like the idea of just handing over cash and not seeing results.
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I have never used ASPCA but I have many friends who have gotten their dogs from there. It is a great organization that save these dogs from either being homeless, abused, etc. in recent news I've heard they helped break up a large dog fighting ring. They take these abused dogs in and nurture and care for them and help nurse them back to a healthy state. Kudos to all the members of this "do-Gooder" organization.
Kristin G.
My mother worked very ASPCA for many years this is a organization that I'll probably donate more to than any other there are so many homeless pets out there that need homes and donating to this type of cause really helps keep down the strays in areas and get Home for dogs cats excetera
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
I donate as much as I can to this wonderful organization. A lot of states laws have changed laws and put laws in act do to their help. Always keeping the animals first and seeking justice for their wrongs. Mainly run by volunteers. Almost all proceeds go to help animals on many ways. Most shelters are run by SPCA groups . I got my new best friend there:) their first concern is the animals welfare.
Megan S.
I love animals and I'm a big advocate to protecting them. This group and organization helps to text animals such as pets and more from abuse and other forms of pain. My dad's work is a big sponsor and I've been an advocate ever since because I want to promote safety and not cruelty.
Anna W.
Waco, TX
To some people animals are just a four legged mammal that had so feelings or is incapable of loving anything else. Well that couldn't be further from the truth. Many animals go neglected and abused. The ASPCA is there to help these poor animals find a forever home and to be able to give love and be loved. The ASPCA helps so many people and animals come together and be happy. I love the ASPCA
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
This is one of the 2 organizations I donate to, and probably ever will consider donating to. I have always refused to donate to any organization that helps people, I just don't believe in it. (and yes, I've had cancer and still refuse to donate, so please don't judge me) I love animals and the commercials for this organization get me every time. I also love some of the things they try to do, such as raise awareness about puppy mills, safety packs for animals, and emergency response. In case you are wondering, I also donate to the Humane Society.
Melina C.
Santa Ana, CA
I love the idea behind ASPCA! Help cute little animals get adopted, and live a great life? Great! But the donations are used to euthanize the animals sometimes, and they even have the policy that it's kinder to euthanize the animals so they will be out of their misery, even though ASPCA has the funds, helpers, and time to help rehabilitate the animals. It makes me wonder what actually goes on.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?