BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
As somebody who loves animals more than people, I love love love the ASPCA and all it does for our animal friends!  I feel that this is one of the few organizations that really does make a difference in the lives of animals and puts forth a huge effort.  Aside from donations, I make sure to shop on smile.amazon.com whenever I need to get something from Amazon.  They will donate a portion of your purchases to your charity of choice, and this is mine!
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Living where i do i see alot of stray animals and i can always count on the aspca to help collect them and find them homes. i love supporting this organization and i will keep donating to and following the work they do.
Kaylee L.
Good Samaritan Expert
Protecting the safety and welfare of animals, how could you not support such a wonderful cause. I donate to ASPCA when I can as I am an animal lover and animal cruelty really gets under my skin. Nothing hurts me more than thinking of how some poor animals suffer, but knowing the ASPCA is around gives me hope that all animal abusers will be stopped one day.
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
I am a major animal lover. Volunteering at them is wonderful and not at all difficult. Anyone can do it. My daughter goes with me occasionally. You can do anything for on helping in the laundry room to walking the dogs outside.
They have a cat condominium room where the cats need to be brushed and fed.
Some places even give your children school credit.
They always need more people. So if your a animal lover with a little spare time, this is a great place to spend some time 👍🏻
McKenzie R.
I love the idea of this organization, which is about the only reason I'm giving them 2 stars. Animal cruelty is absolutely horrible and needs to be stopped but if you're going to donate, I recommend donating to a local no kill shelter or something. I've never donated to this organization due to the things I've heard about them like the fact they only give about 10% of their donations to saving the animals.
Raven M.
I am an animal lover and have only ever rescued. The ASPCA is how I have had my best friend since I was a child. I remember when I first got him how shaken he was by people. I'm so thankful for the ASPCA to have taken him from that atmosphere and giving me the chance to find the perfect best friend.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Being able to help those that can't help themselves. That's what this organization is about. Love to support them. Their commercials always pull at the heart. I donate whenever I can get the chance.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great organization. They help the animals that have been mistreated. We support and donate all the time. Whether we drop off food.. or volunteer to help out at some the the kennals around town. I know when im ready to adopt a pet this will be my go to place... help by adopting a pet.
Jennifer C.
Watertown, TN
I donate to the ASPCA yearly. I'm an advocate for animal welfare and love what they do for the animals. I get a wonderful calendar from them every year for the past 4 years. Their love for animals and proof of rescues is why I help. If you love animals and want to give them a voice, you should donate too.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Its been awhile since I volunteered at this organization but I remember it was an amazing experience. Just knowing that I was able to help the animals was so rewarding. Sometimes going there was sad but there were also happy times as well and I'm thankful to have had that opportunity. I recommend that everyone try volunteering in their lifetime. Its great to help your neighbors, people and animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?