BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kristi V.
Other than the sad commercials that are played on tv, this is one of a few charities I give to. Any possible way to help animals I'm for.. A simple $5 or $10 donation a month is nothing for most people. I do automatic payments so I dint forget :) help animals ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍🐶🐱🐰
Shelby M.
New Franklin, OH
I am a huge animal person, especially when it comes to rescue animals. I am an active pit bull advocate, and one day hope to open an animal shelter, preferably for pit bulls since they are not taken in most shelters, and are the most common breed euthanized. ASPCA helps to give animals the shelter, food, water, and care they need. This is an absolutely amazing organization!
Laura M.
Rio Linda, CA
My dog Moose was an ASPCA pup and is napping on the couch as I write this review. Moose is a beautiful addition to our family and I was impressed with the adoption process. We had two other dogs when we decided to adopt Moose. The personnel at the ASPCA arranged a meet and greet with our other animals and had many helpful tips to make the transition from a 2 dog household to a 3 dog household a happy and stress-free experience. The ASPCA is always in need of bedding and food. You can even volunteer to walk dogs.
Shyan M.
Dundalk, MD
In my husbands type of work he find puppies or kittens that are abandoned all the time and try to help them find a home because if I kept all of them in would have a zoo haha. but they were more then happy to take in any cat or dog I brought in they were very helpful.
Marrol D.
Kansas City, MO
I love the helpfulness at my local ASPCA! They help everyone based on a sliding scale of what you can pay to get your pet spayed or neutered, shots and even microchipped. They sent my dog home the same day and was sleepy only the first day and then was happy after that! I've since gone back to donate and they've moved into a bigger space so they can help the community more.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
The ASPCA is an amazing non-profit organization truly dedicated to all animals. What an amazing community staple. I love my Local ASPCA. I adopted my cat through them. Their facilities are always very clean and managed with true integrity.
I recommend anyone who may be interested in adding a pet to their home to adopt from this organization.
Volunteers are always welcome.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Is this the group with the sad looking animals and Sarah Mclachlan singing? I have to change the channel, it breaks my heart. Amazing how it's been around since 1866, I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal, especially puppies or kittens who haven't had the chance to have a better life. ASPCA wants to help those animals and give them a second chance.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been a long time supporter of the ASPCA. The work they do is so needed and is a God send. These animals need someone to speak up for them and protect them. I have seen videos of the workers going into tough situations to rescue puts and it is truly inspiring.
Shelbie B.
Smyrna, DE
I love the ASPCA I just got a wonderful dog from them a few months ago. Her name is Bella and she's 4 years old I really couldn't be be happier. The people were so very nice and the helped me find the perfect dog for me and my family. I hope that a lot more people adopt more dogs from the ASPCA you really don't need a puppy as your new pet older dogs are just as good as well.
Mel L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love animals so much and I donate to the ASPA quite often I also let everyone I know who's looking for an anim to adopt do not shop. I have adopted my own dog and it's so rewarding! You feel so much more prideful telling someone you adopted and saved a dogs life than saying you spend $1000 on a purebred
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?