BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kelly B.
New Durham, NH
Before I moved, I lived by the New Hampshire SPCA and was very moved by all they did for their animals. And not just cats and dogs, but horses and other barn animals. They were also in contact with other shelters in the area, so if they got a call to rescue animals and couldn't take them all, they knew who had a home for them. They make sure all animals have a loving home to go to and are well cared for in the mean time.
Kylie G.
North Wales, PA
I love the ASPCA. They truly care about animals. Every pet I have ever gotten has been from them. I have four cats currently and I adore them all. I really like that if you surrender an animal, you have the opportunity to call daily and check on them. If they aren't adopted after a certain time, you're able to take them back so they aren't transferred or euthanized. This is one organization I plan on always donating to.
Laura C.
Exeter, NH
This company is so amzing, rescuing animals that need help. I adopted my rabbit from here, and boy does she have a personality! she is such a delight to have. she, like most of the animals at aspca, was spayed, and was way cheaper than if I were to go to a breeder. female rabbits will live 7yrs or so longer when spayed, so it is necessary. shes a lion head rabbit, you should definitely google it, they are adorable!!!
Liza C.
Lawrenceville, GA
SPCA is an organization of amazing volunteers who are dedicated to rescue abused, abandoned and neglected animals. As a no-kill shelter all SPCA's around the state must rely on donations and fundraising efforts in order to be able to cover the cost of managing the shelter. As a volunteer, and foster mom of many, many animals I can assure you that ASPCA is one of the best animal rescue organization in the United States.
Barbara T.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not a big save the animals fanatic because I believe all the money used could go towards finding a cure for cancer or helping out the human population but I have to say that this organization is a great one. We rescued my dog, Lucky, from an ASPCA in Dallas, Texas and we love him to death! He's a great dog, very intelligent, and funny. More great animals like this don't deserve what they have gotten and need homes!
De B.
This is a great organization that tries to hold animal owners accountable for animal abuse and neglect. They also help the animals with vet care and finding them a new home. There aren't that many laws against animal cruelty that actually sticks so these people try to hold the owners accountable but it's very difficult since it costs so much money, as well as all the shelter and medical care for the animals. They need our donations. I highly recommend this organization.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I love ASPCA because they work so hard at what they do. not only do they help adopt animals to the RIGHT owner but they go out of there way to save the animals, they are an amazing group of people who I just thank are amazing. they have saved so many lives and save lives everyday, people like them deserve a big thank you. I love people that take a stand animal abuse and fight to get them a forever home!!!
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I'm so inspired and touched by the ASPCA. Animals have always been a big part of my life since I was little, and they always will be. The shear thought of someone abusing a sweet animal breaks my heart into a million pieces. The fact that they help give a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves is amazing. This is definitely one of my all time favorite charites and organizations and always will be.
Joanna M.
This organization saved my pitbulls life. And its all thanks to donations. Her surgery was 3,000 dollars. She had pyrometria, which is a very nasty and deadly uterus infection... They paid for her entire thing. God bless them.
Lauren H.
Manvel, TX
I love animals but I will never support the ASPCA. I'm sure they do a lot of good, but they also do a lot of harm. They euthenize a majority of the pitbulls and even pitbull mixes that they get in...just because they are pit bulls! They don't have to show signs of violence or anything. It is very unfortunate that people have such a misconception about pitbulls. They can be some of the most loving, sweet dogs!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?