BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love ASPCA they are the voices of the animals who can't help themselves. They are compassionate about what they do and you can tell they really want to make a difference and strive everyday to do so!
Madison P.
Fort Bragg, NC
The ASPCA has saved so many of God's blessings to us. I am so thankful for this organization and how many animals they have saved that were left for dead or surrendered. I whole heartedly support this organization.
Samantha H.
In love with this foundation!!! Anything to help these innocent animals. Donate when you can and help save these poor babies. No animal should be treated terribly or abused. It's a great cause and I 100% support
Bailey D.
This is a foundation that needs to get a lot more credit than it already does. The money you donate to this foundation goes to helping animals that are abused and neglected and that needs to be put to an end.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Every time I see this on TV it makes me said how animals suffer and mad at how people leave there animals...I love that there are people out there helping innocent animals and being able to care and rescue them from heartless people
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Good Samaritan Expert
I have continued to donate to this company for a few years. I donate every month. I support these animals cause they don't have a voice. Just like children they need people, there owners to look out for them.
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
Great low cost spay and neutering program. Pets are so vital to your mental well being and overall health. The aspca does a fantastic job of finding a balance between helping animals and helping people. Being able to provide services to those who otherwise couldn't afford it is wonderful.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
I volunteer for them. It is the most heartfelt job every . I do it so all the dogs that are with out homes can find homes . I donate my time instead of money because money wont get the dogs a home taking them out so people can see them will. Please sign up the volunteer they need help.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I believe animals are important and that it's important to give them a voice and look after them when we can. I've always wanted to volunteer at an ASPCA shelter, I have to look for a closer one though.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This organization is great for animal lovers and conservationists. They do so many good works to help people and animals out! They're a wonderful organization and I couldn't recommend them more! 10/10
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?