Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I absolutely love ASPCA they are the voices of the animals who can't help themselves. They are compassionate about what they do and you can tell they really want to make a difference and strive everyday to do so!
The ASPCA has saved so many of God's blessings to us. I am so thankful for this organization and how many animals they have saved that were left for dead or surrendered. I whole heartedly support this organization.
In love with this foundation!!! Anything to help these innocent animals. Donate when you can and help save these poor babies. No animal should be treated terribly or abused. It's a great cause and I 100% support
This is a foundation that needs to get a lot more credit than it already does. The money you donate to this foundation goes to helping animals that are abused and neglected and that needs to be put to an end.
Every time I see this on TV it makes me said how animals suffer and mad at how people leave there animals...I love that there are people out there helping innocent animals and being able to care and rescue them from heartless people
I have continued to donate to this company for a few years. I donate every month. I support these animals cause they don't have a voice. Just like children they need people, there owners to look out for them.
Great low cost spay and neutering program. Pets are so vital to your mental well being and overall health. The aspca does a fantastic job of finding a balance between helping animals and helping people. Being able to provide services to those who otherwise couldn't afford it is wonderful.
I volunteer for them. It is the most heartfelt job every . I do it so all the dogs that are with out homes can find homes . I donate my time instead of money because money wont get the dogs a home taking them out so people can see them will. Please sign up the volunteer they need help.
I believe animals are important and that it's important to give them a voice and look after them when we can. I've always wanted to volunteer at an ASPCA shelter, I have to look for a closer one though.
This organization is great for animal lovers and conservationists. They do so many good works to help people and animals out! They're a wonderful organization and I couldn't recommend them more! 10/10
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos