BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
shania n.
Montreal
Amazing organisation for the little animals,this is amazing people help the pets for find a new home thank you a spca
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
I think the ASPCA is an amazing organization, although I believe it's ridiculous how much they charge for the animals. Most families would love to adopt, but 9/10 its usually cheaper to buy a puppy from a pet store than it is to adopt one.
Rachel W.
Orillia
I think the spca is great i go into my local spca all the time to donate things and i have seen all the animals the are trying to take care of.Even though it wouldn't be easy the people don't give up what they are doing is great.
amber h.
I love the aspca their commercials aren't my favorite because I don't like seeing fur babies like that! I wish they would spend the money that they get actually on the instead of making all these commercials.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
This is a great organization and you can find it all over the world. These find home to homeless animals such as dogs and cats
Kira K.
They are a great organization working to improve animals lives and welfare. I am glad they exist and are able to help out so many animals in need.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
I think ASPCA is a great non-profit. There are so many animals who have been abused and there should be more organizations like ASPCA. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the commercials. It is so depressing but it's reality. Unfortunately, abuse happens to animals on a daily basis.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Great place to adopt a pet. They do a really good job caring for the animals that have been neglected.
Alyssa L.
Barrie, Ontario
I just absolutely love what this company is doing and I would love to volunteer there.
Rose A.
Waynesville, MO.
A fantastic organization and one of the largest! I donate every month and couldn't be more proud. If you are in the position to adopt an animal, this is the organization to do it with.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?