- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Great place to adopt a pet. They do a really good job caring for the animals that have been neglected.
Love animals and always donate when i can. There a great group of people for help the animals in need
I love aspca and everything it is doing to help animals in desperate need. Thank you for all you do!!
What a great organization that helps and rescues animals in need and homeless. They help animals
I love what they represent but i haye the commercials. They make me cry. But i still love them
I donate to this charity all the time, I love how they have a purpose and its for animals.
Great way to help our furry little friends who don't have a voice to speak for themselves.
I think this is a fantastic organization! I am behind them and support what they do 100%
Amazing group of people trying to keep animals off the streets and in good loving homes
This organization is great for the animals. There should be more of these organizations .
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos