Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Last night, an ASPCA commercial came on TV that almost made me cry. It was for puppy mills and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Very effective. This is a great organization that I support 100%!
Everyone should adopt their pets instead of buying from either pet stores or breeders. The ASPCA gives homeless, abandoned animals a second chance at life by caring for them, meeting their needs, giving them love and ultimately finding them families.
I love my animals and i love any organization that looks after animals in need. a really great foundation to donate to.
I am such an animal lover. This organization is such a wonderful example of true animal love, big breeds and small. They help so many great pets find homes every single year and it is incredible. I support them.
They endorse Michael Vick to own a dog again, all due to a donation from his football team. Does money really make up for the disgusting murders he committed?
I think not.
I think not.
I love the ASPCA. When I was a child, I always watched their shows and saw all the good that they did for animals around the country. It is a great group that I love to support.
Very great organization, they are a huge help to animals and do the best they can.
I love the aspca their commercials aren't my favorite because I don't like seeing fur babies like that! I wish they would spend the money that they get actually on the instead of making all these commercials.
This is a great organization and you can find it all over the world. These find home to homeless animals such as dogs and cats
I love this organization, I'm such an animal lover, it just kills me to see any animal suffering or being neglected, SPCA really does help give those animals a voice, anyone who is on the fence about adopting an animal should just go for it, help give them a second chance, everyone deserves one
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos