BY ASPCA #12 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
Last night, an ASPCA commercial came on TV that almost made me cry. It was for puppy mills and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Very effective. This is a great organization that I support 100%!
Jordan Y.
Montreal, QC
Everyone should adopt their pets instead of buying from either pet stores or breeders. The ASPCA gives homeless, abandoned animals a second chance at life by caring for them, meeting their needs, giving them love and ultimately finding them families.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Good Samaritan Expert
I love my animals and i love any organization that looks after animals in need. a really great foundation to donate to.
Faythe A.
I am such an animal lover. This organization is such a wonderful example of true animal love, big breeds and small. They help so many great pets find homes every single year and it is incredible. I support them.
Shawn J.
Saint John , NB
They endorse Michael Vick to own a dog again, all due to a donation from his football team. Does money really make up for the disgusting murders he committed?
I think not.

Disgusting.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I love the ASPCA. When I was a child, I always watched their shows and saw all the good that they did for animals around the country. It is a great group that I love to support.
Taneshia B.
Very great organization, they are a huge help to animals and do the best they can.
amber h.
I love the aspca their commercials aren't my favorite because I don't like seeing fur babies like that! I wish they would spend the money that they get actually on the instead of making all these commercials.
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
This is a great organization and you can find it all over the world. These find home to homeless animals such as dogs and cats
Hillary K.
I love this organization, I'm such an animal lover, it just kills me to see any animal suffering or being neglected, SPCA really does help give those animals a voice, anyone who is on the fence about adopting an animal should just go for it, help give them a second chance, everyone deserves one
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?