BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
As a huge animal lover I try to donate, help and spread the word about animals that are ready for adoption. We lack these kind of organisations and I hope more people will join in the future :)
Lani H.
Brisbane
I love animals we recently just bought a dog from the ASPCA and we donated some money as well, I support because we need to save our animals, I've known this organisation for as long as I can remember. Everyone should donate to this organisation because they do a lot for the community and for all the animals in need who need loving and caring people.
Jade M.
To be honest i HATE these! We were visiting a puppy who was fine when we first went but a week later as we went to collect her, her front leg was broken? It turned out one of the 'caring' people who worked there was hitting her and hardly feeding her! I recommend not letting these into your home or anywhere near a pet! This is just my point of few but i bet a lot of you guys have had problems with these to
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I like in Canada so we don’t have ASPCA we just have SPCA I assume it is similar and I have had several shelter animals. We like to donate food and cleaning items to the SPCA as much as we can.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love these donations that help people is the whole world. they make me feel comfortable with myself and I know that people who work in these collections are very kind and wanting to help people
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I cannot watch these commercials they tear my heart in half. I want to go and get everyone of these animals and bring them home. The ASPCA goes out and literally rescues these animals from abusive owners and they also find strays no one loves. I really like they they do go after the abusers and make them pay for being one of the lowest forms of life on the planet...
Amy W.
Cold Lake, AB
I recently adopted a shelter cat so my love for him definitely influences my rating of an organization that aims to find forever homes. There's also the added advantage of the fact they offer a free pet safety kit.

"The safety pack also includes an ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center magnet—a great way to keep the APCC's toll-free emergency number and website address handy in case your pets get into something they shouldn’t!"

You can get yours at: https://www.aspca.org/form/free-pet-safety-pack
Katy V.
Agassiz, BC
I adopted my dog 5 years ago, she was rescued from an abusive home and needed lots of physical and emotional rehabilitation, She is now a wonderful part of the family. She had several problems with her skin and coat at the beginning but the volunteers at our local branch sent us home with medicated food to help continue her recovery. I can't stress how important this organization is.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I love the ASPCA. They do such amazing work for animals and I try and donate whenever possible. Any donations going to this cause go to helping animals who deserve to be cared for and have loving homes. Animals need more people standing up for them and that is why I love the ASPCA.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
ASPCA is 10x better than PETA. They actually care more about the welfare of animals instead of getting their name heard. They don't throw paint or picket. They do what they are supposed to, get in, get the animals that need help, get out, and do justice to the people hurting these animals. I give my support to the ASPCA, not the "westboro of animal cruelty" called PETA.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?