- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Adopt, don't shop! I feel so lucky to live in Canada where there are no kill showers, just good people finding good homes for animals.
This is a great organization they save many animals lives buy providing food,shelter and medicine that these poor animals might need
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) do so much more than just rescuing animals. Humans can be so mean.
I love the ASPCA! Any organization that sets out to help animals and the HUGE population we have of them in our country is wonderful!
Guau esta campaña es impresionante, porque esta muy bien lo que hacen con las mascotas y los animales, admiro su trabajo y sigan así
I love how this organization is working together to help take care of abused or mistreated animals. The commercial always gets me😩
This is really nice. Helping animals in need and those who have been through a lot. Animals have feelings too! They also matter.
Amazing organization that helps homeless pets fide forever homes. The work they do to protect animals is amazing. Thank you aspca
This is a great organization and you can find it all over the world. These find home to homeless animals such as dogs and cats
They are doing good work. The animals are wonderful to interact with . Benefits are good. Trying to save the animals life.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos