BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Angel F.
Local shelter
Michelle E.
Johnson City
I love this organization!! I am actually a member and am a huge animal lover myself, I've rescued my own pets on occasion. Animals cannot speak and are completely dependent on him And to care for them... and some people take advantage of that. It's a life. Animals have feelings just like us and need to be treated as such
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I LOVE animals and the fact that they are being taken care of is wonderful. This is a fantastic organization, and I fully support what they do for innocent animals. They deserve more help, because they save so many lives.
Forrest Jamie S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
In Canada we have the SPCA, for which I've been a volunteer for almost 2 years now. As a volunteer, my duties are Animal Enrichment, as well as Adoption Photographer. It's been one of the greatest experiences. A lot of the stories are heartbreaking but being able to give these animals even a little bit of love and comfort is so worth it; and often being able to really see their progress is amazing, and pretty emotional with the ones that have backgrounds of abuse/neglect, etc. I always say that these animals probably help me more than I help them.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I live in Canada so we don’t have the ASPCA but we do have SPCA. Which I’m sure is the same.
I’ve donated to this charity because I’m a huge animal lover and all their proceeds go to helping take care of animals. Animals don’t have a voice so we have to be their voice and speak up for their safety and concerns.
#hugeanimallover
#I❤️animals
#I❤️dogs
#supportyourspca
Allison W.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is such a great charity . I love giving a helping hand and I love donating. When you give you get and that is something everyone should be doing . Everyone deserves respect and a helping hand . I encourage everyone to help out . It might not have any use to you but you are helping out someone who is in need.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I like in Canada so we don’t have ASPCA we just have SPCA I assume it is similar and I have had several shelter animals. We like to donate food and cleaning items to the SPCA as much as we can.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I cannot watch these commercials they tear my heart in half. I want to go and get everyone of these animals and bring them home. The ASPCA goes out and literally rescues these animals from abusive owners and they also find strays no one loves. I really like they they do go after the abusers and make them pay for being one of the lowest forms of life on the planet...
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?