BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I love the ASPCA. When I was a child, I always watched their shows and saw all the good that they did for animals around the country. It is a great group that I love to support.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
I just love how much ASPCA takes care of its animals and now much care, love they provide for these animals. They are company worth giving to, so if you please support them.
Rachel W.
Orillia
I think the spca is great i go into my local spca all the time to donate things and i have seen all the animals the are trying to take care of.Even though it wouldn't be easy the people don't give up what they are doing is great.
Kayla W.
It breaks my heart to watch commercials on television regarding animals who are abandoned and abused. I wish I could save them all. I do donate to these organizations.
Laura M.
I love what the ASPCA does to bring animals into the lives of others. It must be a thankless job most days and I think the people attached are worth their weight in gold.
amber h.
I love the aspca their commercials aren't my favorite because I don't like seeing fur babies like that! I wish they would spend the money that they get actually on the instead of making all these commercials.
Fiona L.
Edmonton
The ASPCA are great, they treat there animals with amazing respect and care! I recently donated some stuff from my beloved hamster named "Hammy" because he died Jan. 14, 2013. God Bless his soul!
Janice V.
Sabana Grande, PR
Amo los animales y les agradezco su ayuda me gustaria q hicieran mas por hacer que en Puerto Rico no halla sobre poblacion de animales rialengos y que no fueran abandonados.
Agata S.
Surrey, BC
I adopted a rescue dog earlier this year and so this cause is close to my heart. All the animals they help deserve a good home. Adopt, don't shop! And spay and neuter!
As we give something good to the world , the world will return something good to us. Donating to the animals that need the help is just one step closer in giving good.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?