- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Well, my huge love for animals clearly makes me love this organization. They do so much good for animals giving them a shelter and food when they are without; allowing them to live their life as long as possible while awaiting a new home
I frequently work at the local ASPCA as a volunteer with my daughter, it brings joy to our daily life too see our time is used for a good deed, we work on feeding and walking the dogs at the shelter.
I think this organization is a great asset to the animals and I believe that with all tge animals who cannot speak words themselves, that this organization is of high value to these animals at protecting them from abuse /neglect
I love this organization, I'm such an animal lover, it just kills me to see any animal suffering or being neglected, SPCA really does help give those animals a voice, anyone who is on the fence about adopting an animal should just go for it, help give them a second chance, everyone deserves one
ASPCA & the SPCA are such great organisations; I volunteer with them every year and I try to participate in the local fundraisers (like the cards for Christmas with personalised pictures with Santa)
Last night, an ASPCA commercial came on TV that almost made me cry. It was for puppy mills and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Very effective. This is a great organization that I support 100%!
Assim, muitos animais são deixados para se defenderem sozinhos, a ASPCA entra e se preocupa com esses animais abandonados e prevê-los até que eles encontrá-los amar para sempre casas.
A fantastic organization and one of the largest! I donate every month and couldn't be more proud. If you are in the position to adopt an animal, this is the organization to do it with.
I am such an animal lover that I wish I can save all of them. I love how this organization saves animals that are in danger or a stray. They find family's who would want to adopt them.
I love the ASPCA. When I was a child, I always watched their shows and saw all the good that they did for animals around the country. It is a great group that I love to support.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos