Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I volunteer at my local SPCA (I live in Canada so we call it SPCA here) and I adore it. The animals are amazing, and I love to care for them and feed them. We take good care of the animals, and its great when people come there to walk a dog for an hour or, to even adopt an animal.
We should all do our best to help animals in need. They are amazing. Great organization.
This generous organization has saved many animals. As an avid adopt don't shopper and pet owner I love that this company reaches out to people to change the lives of animals. I recently received a free car decal from them about not keeping pets in cars in hot weather. I agree strongly and I encourage everyone to support this cause and company.
Well, my huge love for animals clearly makes me love this organization. They do so much good for animals giving them a shelter and food when they are without; allowing them to live their life as long as possible while awaiting a new home
Wonderful to know there is a organisation that has a voice,and advocates for animals in need. What a blessing.
Even if the money is small that goes towards animals, I am happy that there is something! I am glad that there are companies like this that help animals.
Great way to help our furry little friends who don't have a voice to speak for themselves.
I love what they do for these animals! Defninitely a great organization
I always voluteer at the one near me. I love them because they give a voice to animals who can't protect themselves. It absolutely breaks my heart so see animals that have been abused, and that's why I volunteer with the ASPCA as often as I can.
I am such an animal lover that I wish I can save all of them. I love how this organization saves animals that are in danger or a stray. They find family's who would want to adopt them.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos