Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Really happy to have seen what ASPCA has done all over the world with stray animals.I totally recommend my friend to adopt in their shelters.Thanks Aspca :D
Go above and beyond for animals, which more people should be doing!! Animals are friends and the sooner people realise this the better!
Guau esta campaña es impresionante, porque esta muy bien lo que hacen con las mascotas y los animales, admiro su trabajo y sigan así
I love how this organization is working together to help take care of abused or mistreated animals. The commercial always gets me😩
Amazing organization that helps homeless pets fide forever homes. The work they do to protect animals is amazing. Thank you aspca
They are doing good work. The animals are wonderful to interact with . Benefits are good. Trying to save the animals life.
Great organization to help out all the puppies and kitties out there! I believe they are a no kill organization.
I love animals and i care for them alot. Foundations like this help the world and help care for them poor animals
I've volunteered at many animal shelters and i thank all those who work towards giving animals a better life
The commercials are so sad and I don't know why you can't just show more good story's of adoptions gone good
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos