BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Local shelter
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I live in Canada so we don’t have the ASPCA but we do have SPCA. Which I’m sure is the same.
I’ve donated to this charity because I’m a huge animal lover and all their proceeds go to helping take care of animals. Animals don’t have a voice so we have to be their voice and speak up for their safety and concerns.
#hugeanimallover
#I❤️animals
#I❤️dogs
#supportyourspca
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
We have the SPCA in Ontario and I love their activism, I love animals and love how they protect and speak up for animals who do not have a voice, I recommend to anyone to support this amazing cause.
Allison M.
Panamá
Every time I see an ad or a publication on social networks about animal abuse, or as marine species die entangled in tons of garbage, it makes me feel an immense pain in my heart.
I do not understand how there can be people with the heart so ugly to hurt innocent creatures.
I have 3 cats and they have all been adopted just like a dog.
One of my cats came to my door crying with cold and hunger and I just saw him I really fall in love now is a beautiful and fat cat.

In my country they take days of long walks in search of cats and stray dogs that are carried to sterilize to avoid more abundant of alley animals, after a soon recovery we put ourselves in the work to get a home to these animals, unfortunately not Everyone wants a pet from the street, they prefer to spend hundreds on another, of course they deserve a home too but when there is room for one there may be room for two.
Lani H.
Brisbane
I love animals we recently just bought a dog from the ASPCA and we donated some money as well, I support because we need to save our animals, I've known this organisation for as long as I can remember. Everyone should donate to this organisation because they do a lot for the community and for all the animals in need who need loving and caring people.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?