BY ASPCA #9 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Faythe A.
I am such an animal lover. This organization is such a wonderful example of true animal love, big breeds and small. They help so many great pets find homes every single year and it is incredible. I support them.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Good Samaritan Expert
I love these donations that help people is the whole world. they make me feel comfortable with myself and I know that people who work in these collections are very kind and wanting to help people
Amy W.
Cold Lake, AB
I recently adopted a shelter cat so my love for him definitely influences my rating of an organization that aims to find forever homes. There's also the added advantage of the fact they offer a free pet safety kit.

"The safety pack also includes an ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center magnet—a great way to keep the APCC's toll-free emergency number and website address handy in case your pets get into something they shouldn’t!"

You can get yours at: https://www.aspca.org/form/free-pet-safety-pack
Katy V.
Agassiz, BC
I adopted my dog 5 years ago, she was rescued from an abusive home and needed lots of physical and emotional rehabilitation, She is now a wonderful part of the family. She had several problems with her skin and coat at the beginning but the volunteers at our local branch sent us home with medicated food to help continue her recovery. I can't stress how important this organization is.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I love the ASPCA. They do such amazing work for animals and I try and donate whenever possible. Any donations going to this cause go to helping animals who deserve to be cared for and have loving homes. Animals need more people standing up for them and that is why I love the ASPCA.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
ASPCA is 10x better than PETA. They actually care more about the welfare of animals instead of getting their name heard. They don't throw paint or picket. They do what they are supposed to, get in, get the animals that need help, get out, and do justice to the people hurting these animals. I give my support to the ASPCA, not the "westboro of animal cruelty" called PETA.
Samantha F.
This generous organization has saved many animals. As an avid adopt don't shopper and pet owner I love that this company reaches out to people to change the lives of animals. I recently received a free car decal from them about not keeping pets in cars in hot weather. I agree strongly and I encourage everyone to support this cause and company.
Maddy B.
I love the ASPCA. They are so intense about caring for animals which is so amazing. They support tons of abandoned and lonely animals and help them get back on their feet which is crazy. Seeing the results from this company is great, the animals look so much better and go to awesome homes.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
There's no better satisfaction to me when i see day by day that more and more organizations are taking care of animals. That makes the happiest person on earth. Thanks to them animals can have a better future
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love this organization but i also like the Canadian version of this organization as well. i have gone to the local shelter that is the Canadian version and donated some of my time. it was really nice . i want to so bad get an animal from there but not sure how my cat would deal with that.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?