BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Krystal Z.
I love this organization, and the support they provide for our animals. Always important to help others when we can, even a small change we can provide is still a change for the greater good.
Alicia C.
Mcdonough, GA
I love animals and I love ASPCA. I've donated as much as I can and have made a pact to myself that I will only rescue and adopt from now on. There are too many animals who need homes. This is an important organization and I will support them in the years to come.
Anna R.
Some of my best fur babies came from the ASPCA. I donate frequently, or when I can and volunteer every now and then. I have a deep love for animals so I do what I can through this organization.
Kendall G.
I love the ASPCA, I have volunteered with them many times. I wish that they received more money from others. My love for animals is great and I wish that other people where like this as well.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
I have volunteered at the animal shelter. I think the shelter is great unlike others it makes adopting animals inexpensive and helps abandoned animals. It is a great shelter and foundation
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
I love the Christmas wrapping paper they put out every year. this organization is amazing, but yes sadly they do put animals down, so help them out adopt a pet, bring them some pet food, or make a donation.
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
The aspca is amazing! I have to rescued pitbulls and I have seen first hand how far they go to help all animals! In the future if I ever want another animal I will be going to the aspca!
Savannah P.
I have supported the ASPCA for years. I love animals and believe it's so important for all animals to recieve food, water, health care, shelter, and a chance to be a part of a loving family.
Alexa B.
Kenmore, NY
I am a huge animal lover and have adopted two of our three pets from the local SPCA. I think it's wonderful what they do for the community and adore all of the volunteers that we have encountered. I donate every month and would donate more if I could!
Alexis T.
I donate to this organization at least once every month. They do so many amazing things for animals. If you love animals and want to help them this is the perfect organization for you.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?