BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the APSCA! They help so many homeless/stray animals find safe and loving homes. I love animals myself, and have helped friends adopt animals from ASPCA in the past. I couldn't have any pets at my old place, but now that I live in a bigger apartment, I'm going to make sure I adopt from ASPCA. Donate to them if you can; they truly care about animals!
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
Considering the ASPCA has been around since 1866 and has over 1.2 million members, I would say this is an amazing foundation that helps in amazing ways. Not only do they help animals, they are also involved in disaster preparedness. They actually helped with Hurricane Gustav in Louisiana back in 2008.
Kate S.
Highland Mills, NY
The commercial broke my heart I cried all night then the next day I went online to their website and now I'm a member of the ASPCA and I pay them monthly to care for those who have been harmed by evil owners I highly recommend you join you don't have to pay 19.95 every month please make a donation of at least $1.00
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
It makes me so sad when I see a commercial for them. My heart just bleeds. I have donated. Great organization that helps so m as n uh animals in need. Many are close to death. Been abused in the worst ways, just makes me sick that someone who is human, could do such a barbaric thing. I love animals so.much.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
ASPCA provides a joint effort for everyone to protect those animals that protect us. I do not care who you are, there is no excusable answer to animal violence. It is almost like hurting a child that cannot defend themselves. For heavens sake, all they want is love and they will be there and protect you when you least expect it! If you truly love your animal, instead of hurting it, find it a new home or drop it off somewhere where it will be loved!
Wendy m.
Riverside, CA
I rated this a C, because although ASPCA does a wonderful job letting the public know what they are doing for the animals. I believe they could show another side of ASPCA instead the brutality of our animals. The commercials are very sad, and I would like to see some happy endings. I would like to see the inside of ASPCA on TV. Everyone know what ASPCA is, they need to know what they do, how are the animals, have they been placed, etc.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
The prupose and mission for ASPCA is awesome. I love what they do and find them a wonderful organization. However, I cannot cope with those commercials, they are too painful to watch. I know they are trying to pull heart strings to get donations but I feel beat over the head and it's too difficult.
Bradyn A.
I absolutely love the ASPCA and what they are doing. I will admit that I change the channel whenever one of their sad commercials comes on. Seeing it once is enough haha! But everything they say in those commercials is true. They do need your help. They need someone to give them a voice, so that they can be given the life that they deserve. Animal abuse is a very serious matter, and the ASPCA is helping those poor animals.
Shelby G.
The cause I care about most is animal welfare and this organization does an amazing job with that. Personally, I have no problem with PETA, but I do like that the ASPCA is a little less "in your face" about issues. I think having both organizations allows the two to reach their perfect target audiences.
Laura C.
Exeter, NH
This company is so amzing, rescuing animals that need help. I adopted my rabbit from here, and boy does she have a personality! she is such a delight to have. she, like most of the animals at aspca, was spayed, and was way cheaper than if I were to go to a breeder. female rabbits will live 7yrs or so longer when spayed, so it is necessary. shes a lion head rabbit, you should definitely google it, they are adorable!!!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?