BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization and I am proudly a member! I donate every month and I know that my money goes to rescuing and saving animals, and keeping them safe! If you're an animal lover, this is a wonderful organization to give to!
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
Any organization that significantly helps people or animals is amazing to me. Seeing what ASPCA does, I believe it is a fantastic organization.
Melissa A.
Grand Jct, CO
I hate people who abuse children and animals, they are defensless and the ASPCA is a voice for animals. Most of the money donated goes directly to caring for the animals, with the exception of legal fees and the salaries of the officers. Everyone else volunteers there time.
Renee P.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly believe that animal shelters are truly the best place to get your pets. You're saving a life, and you get variety. I got my cat Ashby from ASPCA, and I love him to pieces.
Josie C.
Bring your pet in for affordable vet treatment. Its a great way to support if you are not ready to adopt another pet!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Good Samaritan Expert
I live in Canada so we don’t have the ASPCA but we do have SPCA. Which I’m sure is the same.
I’ve donated to this charity because I’m a huge animal lover and all their proceeds go to helping take care of animals. Animals don’t have a voice so we have to be their voice and speak up for their safety and concerns.
#hugeanimallover
#I❤️animals
#I❤️dogs
#supportyourspca
Allison M.
Panamá
Every time I see an ad or a publication on social networks about animal abuse, or as marine species die entangled in tons of garbage, it makes me feel an immense pain in my heart.
I do not understand how there can be people with the heart so ugly to hurt innocent creatures.
I have 3 cats and they have all been adopted just like a dog.
One of my cats came to my door crying with cold and hunger and I just saw him I really fall in love now is a beautiful and fat cat.

In my country they take days of long walks in search of cats and stray dogs that are carried to sterilize to avoid more abundant of alley animals, after a soon recovery we put ourselves in the work to get a home to these animals, unfortunately not Everyone wants a pet from the street, they prefer to spend hundreds on another, of course they deserve a home too but when there is room for one there may be room for two.
Lani H.
Brisbane
I love animals we recently just bought a dog from the ASPCA and we donated some money as well, I support because we need to save our animals, I've known this organisation for as long as I can remember. Everyone should donate to this organisation because they do a lot for the community and for all the animals in need who need loving and caring people.
Jade M.
To be honest i HATE these! We were visiting a puppy who was fine when we first went but a week later as we went to collect her, her front leg was broken? It turned out one of the 'caring' people who worked there was hitting her and hardly feeding her! I recommend not letting these into your home or anywhere near a pet! This is just my point of few but i bet a lot of you guys have had problems with these to
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I love the ASPCA. They do such amazing work for animals and I try and donate whenever possible. Any donations going to this cause go to helping animals who deserve to be cared for and have loving homes. Animals need more people standing up for them and that is why I love the ASPCA.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?