Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love this organization so much. I always make sure that I donate to them at least once a year.
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
They are the voice for any animal. They save them and find good homes for Animals that have been abused or stranded
While almost every time I see the commercials I am in tears, this is a great organization!! Really important advocacy for the furry ones without a voice!!
This is all a good cause, but i wish they'd find a way to be a no kill shelter. I tend to give more support to local shelters
I've been volunteering in my local animal shelter and there are so many animals that get a second chance at life through this organization. What they do is wonderful.
This is a great organization. They do a huge thing for pets by giving them a second happy chance at a good life.
I love the ASPCA, I am currently looking into adopting another member into our little family, I would only adopt from them.
I have never heard of this organization i heard about it just about 3 weeks ago when i saw my sister donating money to this organization and i was so happy and proud she was doing this cause we have had pets our entire life and she has about 7 dogs.... shes a animal lover
Great organization! The one in my local community hosts events and goes to a lot of different locations to get pets adopted. They also have tons of ways for people to get involved and help.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos