BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
My cousin and her husband made a donation to this organization in lieu of favors at their wedding reception. I thought this was a great way to honor something they believe in and help a great organization.
Rebecca H.
I love animals and I love what this organization does. I love that they advocate to protect animals but their commercials I find to be over done and very unsettling. I have to change the channel or walk away.
Izabella W.
I am a huge animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. It makes my heart warm knowing that the people who work there dedicate their time to save animals.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
This group does an amazing job of advocating for and protecting animals of all sorts.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Aspca is amazing and i value their efforts for taking care of animals i donate and i just reever to their orginization
Chelsea j.
ASPCA takes amazing care of its animals & actually loves & supports them! They are one o the true & real groups that truly care for their animals!
Samantha S.
Lexington , KY
Our dog is an ASPCA rescue and she is the best thing that ever happened to our family. They're great organization and if I could adopt 50 more right now I would.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
We have also been a part of this family. We have also adopted many of our pets from them and they turned out to be amazing animals
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Love this organization so much. I always make sure that I donate to them at least once a year.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?