Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
My cousin and her husband made a donation to this organization in lieu of favors at their wedding reception. I thought this was a great way to honor something they believe in and help a great organization.
I love animals and I love what this organization does. I love that they advocate to protect animals but their commercials I find to be over done and very unsettling. I have to change the channel or walk away.
I am a huge animal lover, especially when it comes to dogs. It makes my heart warm knowing that the people who work there dedicate their time to save animals.
This group does an amazing job of advocating for and protecting animals of all sorts.
Aspca is amazing and i value their efforts for taking care of animals i donate and i just reever to their orginization
ASPCA takes amazing care of its animals & actually loves & supports them! They are one o the true & real groups that truly care for their animals!
Our dog is an ASPCA rescue and she is the best thing that ever happened to our family. They're great organization and if I could adopt 50 more right now I would.
We have also been a part of this family. We have also adopted many of our pets from them and they turned out to be amazing animals
Love this organization so much. I always make sure that I donate to them at least once a year.
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos