BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Caitlin W.
Covington, GA
They help animals that is all
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
My family got my very first dog at the ASPCA. Cody was my childhood dog, and I love her a lot. She has been gone now for about 3 years. I lover her very much. Even though she's gone, I think about her often. I got my very own dog from another adoption agency- Sunrays Pitbull Rescue in the area I live in. I've had him about a year. Adoption is great no matter where you get a dog. Dogs are very hard work, though.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
The ASPCA truly cares about animals and their welfare!
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Such a great organization that myself and my whole family has been involved with for years. So glad they exist.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
I am an animal lover. I feel animals are more humane and connected with the world than we are and we are claiming to do good. Animals have such unconditional love and care for us and some of them need that from us too! The ASPCA does exactly that! Give the medical care and love that many unfortunate animals need! I give a high five to those who work and help the ASPCA! I volunteer in shelters and see so much that it brings tears to my eyes! Salute to the ASPCA!
Anna H.
You can find your best friend here or couple of best friends if your like me and when you cant take them all home you can volunteer at least once a week to walk them and help feed them or cuddle the cats and kittens. This is a wonderful place and for those who can't do that then at least donate food dog and cat is needed ALWAYS!
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love animals and I love the ASPCA, i adopted my first dog princess from ASPCA and i am so thankful. I love that they offer new homes for lost, abandoned, battered, and abused animals it gives these animals a second chance to find an owner that will truly love them. They also have a very important role in enforcing animal rights.
Yaniris G.
Lake Wales, FL
ASPCA is a great organization. Me and my fiance got our italian greyhound from the orlando ASPCA shelter. They sure made sure the dogs there were loved! My sister loved it so much she now volunteers there!
Ashley H.
New Windsor, NY
They save so many animals everyday! This organization is a non profit and every single penny goes to the animals! Who doesn't want to help animals?!
Cate S.
The ASPCA is a great organization that helps find homes for animals that have been abused or abandoned. They make sure they go to loving homes and not back out to someone that isn't going to hurt them again!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?