- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals and I love that this organization saves and rehomes those Angels
This is a great organization and one that definitely deserves support from you.
This organization is beautiful! I wish I had means of helping all the animals!
They are an amazing organization and I definitely recommend adopting from them!
I'm a huge animal lover. this is one of the best animal organization out there.
This is an awesome organization! They help soo many animals around the world!
Love it! Great group. Speaks for the animals who cannot speak for themselves.
I adopted my first cat from the ASPCA and it was an awesome, easy experience.
I support ASPCA. I recently bought a bed for my pup from them and he loves it.
They pocket a lot of the money. I find more local places near you to help out.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos