Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have donated money and food for the animals that are in the shelter. I have also volunteered many times at the one in houston, it is life changing on seeing animals come through the doors that are super under fed or injured
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
Absolutely love it! They help animals in need which is great because those poor animals can't stand up for them selfs so it's great that there's an organization willing to stand behind them and help them find there forever home!
I volunteer here for a couple of weeks and it was a great experience. If I had more time on my hands I would defiantly work there again. I recommend it for any animal lovers who want to help dogs cats and other animals !!!
I am all for the ASPCA!!!! They save animals every single day && get them out of those terrible conditions! This is a wonderful organization & I strongly strongly believe that they are awesome && do wonderful jobs every day!
I've always said I like animals more than I do humans (they're just so selfless and loyal), and the ASPCA gives little love bugs a second chance at life. There aren't enough good things I can say about adopting! Be sure to adopt today!!!
I volunteer for the aspca every week. It is so rewarding to see the dogs get adopted and find their forever homes. It's the highlight of my week. You certainly get to know the different breeds and personalities of the dogs. I have a blast playing with the dogs and I wouldn't spend my Saturday's doing anything else.
I love animals and donate items during their Drives. I can not Believe the cruelty that is exacted on so called pets in this world. It is sad and breaks my heart. I think animals have a wisdom that we are yet to understand.
From their commercials to their events, the ASPCA devotes all of their time and resources to the care of animals and it's wonderful to see. I know those who often donate to the ASPCA and they never regret their donations!
I have volunteered with this organization for many summers. I happen to think what they do is incredible. We have so many animals in our world and they deserve to be taken care of, which is why I love this organization.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos