Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This company is so amzing, rescuing animals that need help. I adopted my rabbit from here, and boy does she have a personality! she is such a delight to have. she, like most of the animals at aspca, was spayed, and was way cheaper than if I were to go to a breeder. female rabbits will live 7yrs or so longer when spayed, so it is necessary. shes a lion head rabbit, you should definitely google it, they are adorable!!!
This is a great charity! I love any organization that helps prevent animal cruelty
I wouldn't have my beautiful Lucy, my calico, if it wasn't for the ASPCA.
Such a great program. I love what they do for animal safety against cruelty. It definitely says something for an organization to have such a high perception even after all these years.
I cant stand when people abuse or even kill an animal for no reason. its just wrong. even with children. these animals need our help even if its a small donation. got a letter in the mail about a week ago and do plan on sending a small donation to help these poor animals.
I cannot say enough good things about ASPCA. What a wonderful organization who is as transparen't as they come while getting their job done. A great organization!
There is nothing negative to say about this organization. Their whole purpose is to protect animals from cruelty. They save a lot of animals' lives as well as finding them new homes.
Recently, we found an array of cases locally regarding the ASPCA and the next state over where several adoptable domesticated animals had been euthanized without reason. They are currently in investigation and are facing several lawsuits and charges for their actions. I personally have seen them kill several adoptable domesticated animals that could have been given a home or put in with a foster family. Just like the Humane Society and PeTA they have a self-serving agenda that has nothing to do with the welfare of these animals.
Wonderful org. They are the voice for the animals that can't speak for themselves. They help the sick and abused animals that need them so much.
God Bless Them!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos