BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I am an animal lover and have been rescuing animals for around 20 years. The ASPCA is wonderful because they offer affordable neutering, spaying, and vaccinations. I have been or firm supporter of the ASPCA for over 15 years.
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH
Animals are actually helped. This is a great organization.
Sindy M.
I love this organization!! Animals are actually helped. This is a great organization to go and help volunteer once in a while.
Amy H.
My brother volunteers at ASPCA. Great team, great cause. Love the animals!
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Step aside greedy PETA and make way for an organization that actually helps the animals in need! I have been an active member of ASPCA (logging on to their site, trying to donate, etc) and nothing makes me happier than that thought of helping innocent animals.
Elizabeth K.
Springtown, TX
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
Brittany W.
Peyton, CO
I think the aspca is a great organiztion. they do great work and I think all animals need loe and affection. The ASPCA recuses animals and gives them new lives.
Heather M.
I'm proud to donate to this organization knowing animals are being helped who otherwise wouldn't get treatment they need. I have donated money on many occasions, but have just been informed I can also donate specific items to a local shelter, which I'm proud to say I will be doing with the winter season coming up.
Lauren J.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Without the ASPCA the U.S would be A LOT worse for animals wellfare and safety. I love all animals and it sickens me to see what some sick careless people do to and mistreat their pets. thats where the aspca steps in and saves the animal and punishes the criminal.
Allison
pensacola, FL
I love animals and the money goes to a great cause. but the commercials....oh man i hate them so much. and every time i hear that song, in the arms of an angel, on the radio i have to turn it off cause the commercials have ruined it for me.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?