Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I think the aspca is a great organization who are dedicated to preventing cruelty towards animals.
ASPCA is truly a remarkable organization as they devote their time and money in making a different in the lives of animals.
Both of my dogs are adopted from the ASPCA and were rescued by the ASPCA from cruel conditions. I donate to them whenever I can because I beleive that they are truly making a difference in the lives of animals each day.
I support this company/organization 100%
How could you not love an organization that odes so much work to help out little furballs? I wouldn't have my wonderful cat if it wasn't for them.
This organization makes me very happy. I like that they are all about pets and don't have to use scary tactics to have people join them or like them.
LOVE the ASPCA! I have done some volunteer work with them and they are just great! Their commitment to saving animals is inspiring!
I really love this organization and support them 100%! They help so much the animals find loving homes. My mom got her precious dog from our SPCA, and he is such a good dog!
I support this organization 100%! They are truly making a difference in this world!
This is where I adopted one of my puppies from. They were very helpful and I love that they do so much to help these animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos