Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love this organization!! Animals are actually helped. This is a great organization to go and help volunteer once in a while.
My brother volunteers at ASPCA. Great team, great cause. Love the animals!
Step aside greedy PETA and make way for an organization that actually helps the animals in need! I have been an active member of ASPCA (logging on to their site, trying to donate, etc) and nothing makes me happier than that thought of helping innocent animals.
The ASPCA is an amazing organization that truly cares about the animals. They are hard working good people who seek justice and care for our furry family.
I think the aspca is a great organiztion. they do great work and I think all animals need loe and affection. The ASPCA recuses animals and gives them new lives.
I'm proud to donate to this organization knowing animals are being helped who otherwise wouldn't get treatment they need. I have donated money on many occasions, but have just been informed I can also donate specific items to a local shelter, which I'm proud to say I will be doing with the winter season coming up.
Without the ASPCA the U.S would be A LOT worse for animals wellfare and safety. I love all animals and it sickens me to see what some sick careless people do to and mistreat their pets. thats where the aspca steps in and saves the animal and punishes the criminal.
I love animals and the money goes to a great cause. but the commercials....oh man i hate them so much. and every time i hear that song, in the arms of an angel, on the radio i have to turn it off cause the commercials have ruined it for me.
Great cause,wonderful organization! Growing up my familys household was always a catch all for unwanted/abandoned, stray,sick or injured animals. Weve bottle fed puppies and kittens that hadnt even had their eyes open yet, fostered baby squirrels that fell out of neighborhood trees, taken in baby ducks and birds that had injuries. You name it, we had it.
I got both my cats from the local aspca. They are so sweet and well cared for. I got them free with all there shots micro chiped and fixed. They are wonderful had them for a year so fare. in wonderful heath and happy.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos