BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is an amazing program, but unfortunately I immediately associate it with their commercial with Sarah McLaughlin's song. I love the program; I think that it's so so crucial for animals to find safe homes after experiencing trauma. Maybe if they changed their marketing tactics, they would raise more awareness for the actual program.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love animals and I love the ASPCA, i adopted my first dog princess from ASPCA and i am so thankful. I love that they offer new homes for lost, abandoned, battered, and abused animals it gives these animals a second chance to find an owner that will truly love them. They also have a very important role in enforcing animal rights.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
I am an animal lover. I feel animals are more humane and connected with the world than we are and we are claiming to do good. Animals have such unconditional love and care for us and some of them need that from us too! The ASPCA does exactly that! Give the medical care and love that many unfortunate animals need! I give a high five to those who work and help the ASPCA! I volunteer in shelters and see so much that it brings tears to my eyes! Salute to the ASPCA!
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
This organization is so good, they truly show dedication when it comes to animals, they save lives and we help with donations and adopting...
When I was younger I had to give up my cat rascal, because he kept scratching the furniture and was too old to declaw, mom didn't let me keep him at that time, and when we brought him in, they called me when he finally found a home... It was a relief knowing he'd be safe . I'm older now but would never abandon an animal...
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
ASPCA is the greatest thing out there. My mom has been donating to them since I was just a baby. What they do for animals is a great thing and everyone should know that if you plan to donate, you are becoming an angel for the animals by saving them. This is the best animal care company out there.
Anna H.
You can find your best friend here or couple of best friends if your like me and when you cant take them all home you can volunteer at least once a week to walk them and help feed them or cuddle the cats and kittens. This is a wonderful place and for those who can't do that then at least donate food dog and cat is needed ALWAYS!
Taylor F.
I love any charity trying to help poor helpless animals. They're so sweet and loving, how anyone could hurt this is astounding. I donate to this organization on a monthly basis. I support this charity because of my love of animals and if you're an animal lover too and have a little extra cash, you might want to check it out.
Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
I 100% support ASPCA. I recently adopted a dog from the local rescue and I now purchase mostly products that donate a portion of the sale to ASPCA. I often buy their collection of dog sweaters from Target for my little one and he looks adorable in them...we also get to help out a good cause. I applaud ASPCA for their efforts!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the APSCA! They help so many homeless/stray animals find safe and loving homes. I love animals myself, and have helped friends adopt animals from ASPCA in the past. I couldn't have any pets at my old place, but now that I live in a bigger apartment, I'm going to make sure I adopt from ASPCA. Donate to them if you can; they truly care about animals!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Very thankful that the ASPCA has made fixing cats so affordable, they've done a lot to ensure that the stray cat population remains under control. Consider paying double if you get your pet fixed here, the discounts are pretty much half the price of anywhere else but this way you can ensure they'll have funding for another
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?