Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA is a great organization that actually helps animals in need and prevents cruelty.
The ASPCA does an amazing job caring for, protecting, advocating for and placing animals.
Always been a dream to work with the aspca hopefully one day ! Such an amazing organization
I always give to animals animals are just like people and they need to be saved as well.
This is a great organization and they have done a lot do feet things for so many animals
I adopted my now 14 year old kitty at my local SPCA 11 years ago. They are much needed.
My favorite foundation ! Ever. Animals are so important. They deserve kindness and help.
I love animals I love to help in any way ASPCA makes great things happen. Love my puppy.
My husband and I love volunteering for the ASPCA! We've also adopted two cats from them!
Nice.. Always going to be grateful the way they treat my baby Blue!!!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos