- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Thank god they are around because that's the only way i can afford to take my pets to the vet!!!
Love that this association is just for the animals, and preventing cruelty to them. SO wonderful.
The aspca is amazing and they do amazing things. They are the voice for our loved fury creatures!
ASPCA will help you make a smart decision in adopting the right pet for you and your household!
Great organization that helps animals find forever homes if not they try untill they have a home
I am a huge animal lover so I appreciate all they do for these fur babies. they are all angels.
I have adopted a few animals through them. I love their organization. I'm so glad it's available
Helping communities by placing local animals in loving homes and providing them with better lives
I love what they do for say animals. They help in so many ways, I will continue to give to them.
I love any charity trying to help animals that are in trouble. Great charity doing great things.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos