Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This organization is awesome! They do so much for animals, it is truly inspiring.
The ASPCA is a wonderful organization for humans and critters, alike!
I adopted a cat from ASPCA and she is still alive and kickin! Lol 10 years and going strong. They are a good place to adopt from!
I just took my puppy to one of this site and is the best they are the best . they are so caring and actually gives a deam about our pets ! i would highly recommend it !
The aspca gives out Wendy's keytags for free junior frosty's for a minimal cost, i got mine for $4 which will get you a free junior frosty every time you go!
All about the ASPCA. They offer great adoption service, rescue stray pets and I even got my dog nuetered for free because I qualified for their low income program (and I was making like $400/week).
I never really had a deep experience with the Aspca but I know somewhere where there's a animal in need of their help and they haven't came and got it soooooooo I'm giving them a c!
A very trusted, accredited, compassionate organization doing amazing things for animals. I believe in everything they stand for!
While the ASPCA does a lot of good work for all kinds of animals they've been in the media a lot in the past several years. I remember when it was huge among the news that there was a lot of money embezzlement, and many animals were being put down for no reason what so ever. Here recently it has come about that they are spending 2/3 of the money being donated on commercials and affording celebrities to make commercials beggingg us to donate more. While they do a lot of good things for animals there is a lot of bad things going on undercover.
I adopted two of my three cats from an ASPCA location in Brooklyn, NY. When I went, the facilities were clean and you could tell that the people working there were truly invested in the care of the animals. When the shelter becomes crowded, they run specials on the pricing for the animals which makes it easier for people to adopt. They were also very helpful in telling us about microchipping, pet insurance, and gave referrals for different vets in our area. It was a great experience, and I've had my two kitties for the past seven years!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos