- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love this organization I adopted a pup from here and she was a good one and she is still with us.
Awe I love this organization. They have been around for such a long time doing such amazing things
Love this! I have contributed to this many times! I've heard great things about this organization!
Wonderful organization to help animals. They help save Animals lives and try to provide good homes.
I love animals this organization is amazing in helping and assuring they go to a Good loving home
ASPCA will help you make a smart decision in adopting the right pet for you and your household!
I am a huge animal lover so I appreciate all they do for these fur babies. they are all angels.
I have supported the ASPCA for many years. No animal should have to suffer any sort of cruelty.
I love what they do for say animals. They help in so many ways, I will continue to give to them.
Great organization that helps animals find forever homes if not they try untill they have a home
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos