- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love that this association is just for the animals, and preventing cruelty to them. SO wonderful.
Helping communities by placing local animals in loving homes and providing them with better lives
I have supported the ASPCA for many years. No animal should have to suffer any sort of cruelty.
Thank god they are around because that's the only way i can afford to take my pets to the vet!!!
ASPCA will help you make a smart decision in adopting the right pet for you and your household!
Their commercials always get me! But, I love an origination who's always trying to help animals!
I love that they help animals but I don't agree with them jacking up the price to adopt an animal
Are pit bulls from aspca safe to adopt? I heard they are mostly been in bad homes or been abused
I have adopted a few animals through them. I love their organization. I'm so glad it's available
I love what they do for say animals. They help in so many ways, I will continue to give to them.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos