Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is possibly my favorite charitable organization out. I've seen their work first, and I think they do a great job.
I love that they help animals and that it prevents cruelty to animals.
I love helping animals in need. I have volunteered before at the ASPCA and it was one of the best volunteering jobs I have ever had.
I hate to see animals go through horrible things and they do try to help animals when ever they can. They are so good about trying to prevent cruelty to animals.
The aspca is the best with working with abandon or abused animals support them all the way
I like that they are they for animals. Animal abuse and neglect is a big issue and knowing there is a company out there that fights against this is great.
The commercial make me so sad! But it is a wonderful cause!
I love the ASPCA! I get a lot of my animals from there & even talked my friends & family into going there to pick out animals.
I love this place, adopting is always the way to go. I tend to rescue dogs I find, they always take them even when full and that makes me happy because they never put a time limit on an animals life!
Years ago, the ASPCA was not well respected. They had dirty shelters and questionable tactics. Today, they are doing so much for animals in need. Their shelters are MUCH cleaner and the animals are well taken care of. they strive to help all animals in need and I feel that they truly care about displaced pets and strays. I support them monthly.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos