BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Desiree A.
Since I am an animal lover I really think there work is awesome because not too much people care about animals.This is such a great way to help animals and make the world know they have feelings too.If I had the opportunity I would be part of this association because I really want to be a change in this world.Specialy in my country Puerto Rico where there is so much animal cruelty that people don;t even care if the pass by an animal in the street they just leave them in the streets and it hurts my heart I wish I could help them all.And One day I will.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a college student, it's hard to come up with money for half the things you need, but I do keep a change jar and whenever it gets filled up I donate to them. I am a huge animal lover and would support this charity with any extra change I have. Once I get a little more comfortable money-wise, I'd love to donate on a more regular basis.
R  F.
I've donated to ASPCA over the years and I'd gladly continue. Being able to help animals is my favorite thing to do. They can't speak up or go to work to help themselves so it's awesome to have a great organization out there doing it for them. They also are helpful with finding pets to adopt from shelters around the country. The one thing I hate.................those sad commercials that come on in the wee hours of the night. Makes me cry every time. Help the animals!
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I have been a memeber of the ASPCA for almost a year now, I donate $21 a month. They send you a monthly newsletter about where your money is going basically. They show you animals that have been adopted and their stories. I own 2 cats and a puppy and they have all been rescue animals. The ASPCA also offers great ways for you to donate, you can even change how much you'd like to donate every month and that really helps especially if you are low on funds but still like to do your monthly donation!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is an amazing program, but unfortunately I immediately associate it with their commercial with Sarah McLaughlin's song. I love the program; I think that it's so so crucial for animals to find safe homes after experiencing trauma. Maybe if they changed their marketing tactics, they would raise more awareness for the actual program.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love animals and I love the ASPCA, i adopted my first dog princess from ASPCA and i am so thankful. I love that they offer new homes for lost, abandoned, battered, and abused animals it gives these animals a second chance to find an owner that will truly love them. They also have a very important role in enforcing animal rights.
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
I am an animal lover. I feel animals are more humane and connected with the world than we are and we are claiming to do good. Animals have such unconditional love and care for us and some of them need that from us too! The ASPCA does exactly that! Give the medical care and love that many unfortunate animals need! I give a high five to those who work and help the ASPCA! I volunteer in shelters and see so much that it brings tears to my eyes! Salute to the ASPCA!
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
ASPCA is the greatest thing out there. My mom has been donating to them since I was just a baby. What they do for animals is a great thing and everyone should know that if you plan to donate, you are becoming an angel for the animals by saving them. This is the best animal care company out there.
Nicole Q.
jersey city
This organization is so good, they truly show dedication when it comes to animals, they save lives and we help with donations and adopting...
When I was younger I had to give up my cat rascal, because he kept scratching the furniture and was too old to declaw, mom didn't let me keep him at that time, and when we brought him in, they called me when he finally found a home... It was a relief knowing he'd be safe . I'm older now but would never abandon an animal...
Anna H.
You can find your best friend here or couple of best friends if your like me and when you cant take them all home you can volunteer at least once a week to walk them and help feed them or cuddle the cats and kittens. This is a wonderful place and for those who can't do that then at least donate food dog and cat is needed ALWAYS!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?