BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
This organization does a lot to support all the animals that society has basically thrown away! I always encouraged my students to give to this organization and if they can't give anything just make them aware of what the ASPCA does for other animals. They also have powerful commercials that evoke emotional responses to every time one is shown.
Amandeep P.
Ronkonkoma , NY
Having been a pet owner for 13 years now I have become accustomed to the companionship of my dog. I've been fortunate enough to have a happy, healthy, and very smart pet. I have been a supported of the ASPCA for a few years now and I will continue to be for many more to come. The work they do is above and beyond what any of us have the capability to do. I thank them and their hard working individuals for their tireless efforts.
Heather L.
I absolutely believe that out of all animal shelters, ASPCA is the most caring and positive place for pets to go. They are very organized and they get plenty of donations to help maintain their standing as a safe place for mistreated or unwanted animals to go and wait for the right owner to come along. They do so much to ensure that every animal goes to a loving home that they deserve.

My dog was an ASPCA rescue and I only plan to get other dogs from there in the future.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
This Is A Great Organization That Does So Much for Animals They Get Them Into Good Homes. They Work With Them And Retrain Them After Getting Them Out Of Bad Place/Environment Makes They Healthy Again. ASPCA Is A Life Saver For All Animals. Anytime I Needed ASPCA After Find A Dog/Cat Hit They Would Come Out Pick Up The Animal And Take It To The Hospital I Have Checked Up On Them And Some Of Them Has Made It Though And Good Great Loving Homes After They Was Ready To Be Adopted
Dominique D.
We love the ASPCA! Sometimes if wonder if my 10 year old daughters prefers animals to humans. For her birthday party last week she asked for donations to provide the ASPCA in lieu of gifts. Many kids do this and it speaks wonders about our future leaders! We cannot wait to spend a day volunteering again and delivering these items to them.
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
We adopted our cat Luna, when she was a kitten from an ASPCA run shelter. All the workers were so involved, and they show that they care for all the animals there. Every cat, kitten, dog, and puppy seemed so happy and you could tell that all the animals knew they were going to be happy for the rest of their lives. I would adopt another animal from there,and I would love to volunteer there. The ASPCA is the voice of the animal who is hurting, and will do anything to help them.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a college student, it's hard to come up with money for half the things you need, but I do keep a change jar and whenever it gets filled up I donate to them. I am a huge animal lover and would support this charity with any extra change I have. Once I get a little more comfortable money-wise, I'd love to donate on a more regular basis.
R  F.
I've donated to ASPCA over the years and I'd gladly continue. Being able to help animals is my favorite thing to do. They can't speak up or go to work to help themselves so it's awesome to have a great organization out there doing it for them. They also are helpful with finding pets to adopt from shelters around the country. The one thing I hate.................those sad commercials that come on in the wee hours of the night. Makes me cry every time. Help the animals!
Shana R.
Wheaton, IL
I have been a memeber of the ASPCA for almost a year now, I donate $21 a month. They send you a monthly newsletter about where your money is going basically. They show you animals that have been adopted and their stories. I own 2 cats and a puppy and they have all been rescue animals. The ASPCA also offers great ways for you to donate, you can even change how much you'd like to donate every month and that really helps especially if you are low on funds but still like to do your monthly donation!
Desiree A.
Since I am an animal lover I really think there work is awesome because not too much people care about animals.This is such a great way to help animals and make the world know they have feelings too.If I had the opportunity I would be part of this association because I really want to be a change in this world.Specialy in my country Puerto Rico where there is so much animal cruelty that people don;t even care if the pass by an animal in the street they just leave them in the streets and it hurts my heart I wish I could help them all.And One day I will.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?