Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love organizations that help animals. I like to donate and get involve. I have also adopted a dog from them and it was such a great experience.
My dad and I adopted a beagle around October and he his the sweetest little guy ever. I will always adopt rescues this was the second rescue for me. we love Hunter
ASPCA is a great organization. They have been around for years. Any organization that helps animals and wild life is definitely great! ~Js🌟
What a phenomenal organization. I'm a huge animal lover and seeing organizations that truly follow through on their promises is important to me as a volunteer. aspca really cares about their mission and it's clear in everything they do.
Great organization! I love animals .. I have 2 dogs and 2cats my self and I Aaaadoooree my pets!
I only heard about this organization a few months ago they definitely deserve more credit than what they're getting. The work that they do to protect amd rescue animals have been neglected is wonderful and we need more people to be aware of this stuff.
I love this charity! They're so much better than PETA. PETA euthanizes their animals, and I've never heard of any wrong doings on ASPCA's part.
Great for those that cannot afford to buy pure brex animals from breeders. Many of i ur dogs have come from the aspca.
One of my most recent dogs came from the local ASPCA shelter. I wish all animals could be adopted because they are so cute!
I always donate to this originzation because I'm a animal lover and I love to help animals to get the love and care they need
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos