BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Iriz M.
I love how ASPCA cares for abandoned animals. I never understood and I never will understand how people can leave such helpless animals alone a forgotten but thankfully this organization helps them find a better life.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a wonderful organization that helps defend animals. It is also a fantastic place to adopt animals. If you can give some extra money to them, they will help treat and protect abandoned animals.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love ASPCA they are the voices of the animals who can't help themselves. They are compassionate about what they do and you can tell they really want to make a difference and strive everyday to do so!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Their commercials always make me cry! I love my animals and all of them are rescues from shelters! Remember adoption is always an option even with pets :)
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Good Samaritan Expert
I am an avid animal lover. If I could I would save every single animal out there. The ASPCA is a wonderful organization and I donate always to them. I encourage all animal lovers to also think of doing the same. Anything helps!
Madison B.
I love animals and I love that this organization saves and rehomes those Angels
Alexis R.
Good Samaritan Expert
I love organizations that help animals. I like to donate and get involve. I have also adopted a dog from them and it was such a great experience.
Angela B.
Richmond, VA
My dad and I adopted a beagle around October and he his the sweetest little guy ever. I will always adopt rescues this was the second rescue for me. we love Hunter
Joyce S.
ASPCA is a great organization. They have been around for years. Any organization that helps animals and wild life is definitely great! ~JsūüĆü
Gabby L.
What a phenomenal organization. I'm a huge animal lover and seeing organizations that truly follow through on their promises is important to me as a volunteer. aspca really cares about their mission and it's clear in everything they do.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?