Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
These people are great--they do not euthanize pets (at least the ASPCA in our area). They are extremely helpful & are also great to work with by putting on functions for pet adoptions.
I'm always supporting the homeless animals in our local town. Taking them in, feeding them, and trying my hardest to find them a good, new home.
I love the ASPCA. They do a lot of God things for animals. I just hate how sad the commercials are. Almost always have to change the channel
Actually do some research into this company. Something like 90% of the animals taken in are euthanized. Only about 3% are adopted out.
I have had their pet insurance for years and would recommend them. They are fairly inexpensive and there are different level plans you can get.
I have donated money to ASPCA. I am hoping it went to a good cause. The commercials always make me so sad. I just hoped I helped an animal in need.
My boyfriend donates to the ASPCA every month. There are so many animals out there suffering and in need of food and homes, so I'm happy that organizations like this exist!
I love how they help the animals, I just wish they didn't have such sad commercials oh well it helps the animals and thats all that matters.
Soo sweet to pets saves lives
I love ASPCA. However, I could do without the depressing commercials. I would adopt a pet from there, but I already have too many pets.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos