- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love the over all goal of this organization!! Only thing is I wish they kept up their facilities a little better...
I love animals and the ASPCA does such a good job of helping them and giving them good homes and a future of love.
A great organization and oh man whenever I see the commercials get ready for the water works. I donate when I can.
Yes sometimes they have to put a animal down... but they help out so many daily. and don't charge a lot to adopt
They are the voice for any animal. They save them and find good homes for Animals that have been abused or stranded
Love this organization. My baby cries every time she sees this commercial. She wants to help every animal there is
Great organization/ cause. also helps with insurance. a lot of people at my work gives such good feedback on ASPCA
This is a great one, that helps out the animals. Since animals are helpless, they need someone who can help them.
The commercials always make me so sad. I need them to change the song please. But I love how they help the animals.
This is a great program for all homeless animals. They provide shelter, food, and vet care for any animal in need.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos