Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
If you don't donate, please consider it when you see one of those commercials. This organization is so wonderful, and anyone who has a Furbaby should support them! Think about it and thank you!
ASPCA means well but it is very large. The reason for the C is there is only so much a large company can do and they are constantly asking for money in TV commercials. it is hard to volunteer or help any other way because they are on ly in centralized locations. I think smaller local animal charities are better suited so you have a direct impact in the area you live.
These commercials kill me! But it is marketing done right. And unlike PETA, the ASPCA actually helps out animals in need.
This organization is doing it right!! I live in a small rural area and they have helped the local rescues in so many ways!!! It's awesome
I love our little furry friends very much! I also support the ASPCA and the local shelters as well. They do a good job raising awareness and taking care of abused/abandoned animals.
Being an animal lover, I help out at the local SPCA. They could always use more materials!
I am a member of the ASPCA and have been for awhile. I love how they do pretty much anything for animals.
I learned about this place from a deceased friend....she loved animals.....she would always recommend this organization...and because of her I realized how much it meant and how sad and endangered these animals are theyall need a home....
People who neglect and abuse animals make me sick. Thank goodness for this organization and others like it. All of my animals have come from shelters.
They do amazing things, and I think they are worth supporting.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos