Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Great for those that cannot afford to buy pure brex animals from breeders. Many of i ur dogs have come from the aspca.
One of my most recent dogs came from the local ASPCA shelter. I wish all animals could be adopted because they are so cute!
I always donate to this originzation because I'm a animal lover and I love to help animals to get the love and care they need
I love what this organization does for the aninals. They are always in need for donations since what they do doesn't pay off all the work they do.
I love this charity! Ever since I was a baby I have always been in love with animals. But then when I was about 9-10 I realized how poorly these precious animals were treated and I was horrified. We must protect and safe these poor innocent animals.
In my husbands type of work he find puppies or kittens that are abandoned all the time and try to help them find a home because if I kept all of them in would have a zoo haha. but they were more then happy to take in any cat or dog I brought in they were very helpful.
AnI'mals can't speak for themselves this is why we are here to help
Animals need an advicate also and this group does that for abused animals and with huge compassion
I frequently donate to the ASPCA. Animals need us to speak up for them! So many animals are in need of help
My mother worked very ASPCA for many years this is a organization that I'll probably donate more to than any other there are so many homeless pets out there that need homes and donating to this type of cause really helps keep down the strays in areas and get Home for dogs cats excetera
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos