Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA does so much good for animals and I love that this organization exists. Animals do not have a voice so we are their voice and to often they are victims and are abused, neglected and so much more. It breaks my heart because I am such a huge animal love. I contribute to ASPCA every month and I help out animals every chance I get. I encourage you to help out ASPCA for such a great cause as well.
These commericals always make me want to cry. Great organization. if you get a chance make a donation very bit counts
I hate that they put animals to sleep when they have been around too long. I think there standards to adopt a pet are crazy!
The commercials are so sad and depressing. I understand that those things really happen to animals - but its really a mood crusher to see!
I love anything that is helpful to animals. I need to do more research and donate
I've been donating to ASPCA for over a year now. I absolutely respect this Organization and love what they do. I have two adorable cats, one I adopted from another family at 8 weeks old, and the other was a 12 week old kitten I found just wondering the streets. They're now both very healthy and well taken care of! Its great to know that ASPCA is a true and very genuine Organization.
I know that we can not save every animal out there but they try to save as many as they possibly can.
This is an amazing organization that does lots of great things to protect and insure the safety of billions of neglected animals every year. This organization also helps current pet owners with low cost vaccination drives and how to locate low cost spay and neuter clinics in your area. They also partner with great companies to provide owners with low cost pet insurance just in case your baby ever gets sick. Wonderful organization!
Great organization/ cause. also helps with insurance. a lot of people at my work gives such good feedback on ASPCA
I love the ASPCA. It is absolutely amazing at what they do! I plan to volunteer there soon!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos