- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Aspca is amazing and i value their efforts for taking care of animals i donate and i just reever to their orginization
These commericals always make me want to cry. Great organization. if you get a chance make a donation very bit counts
Great for those that cannot afford to buy pure brex animals from breeders. Many of i ur dogs have come from the aspca.
Amazing organization. I always try to volunteer and donate. It is a wonderful cause. These people are real life heroes!
I definitely appreciate what ASPCA does for animals all over, it truly is great, but I cannot handle the commercials.
This organization is great for helping animals. They give shelter, help find homes, and give medical treatment to pets.
I love the work they do to reunite animals with there families. There time, entry, and compassion is never commendable.
I am a massive animal love and breaks my heart when i see the commercial because no animal deserve any kind of abuse.
I love animals of all kinds and animals in need have no voice and that is what this society and charity is all about
I like this organization but I do not like their depressing infomercials. Not a good marketing strategy in my opinion
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos