Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love this group and i support them whenever I can. I'm a big adopt not shop person and these people do great things.
Oh my lord, this organization is absolutely incredible. i wish i could donate more money to the little fur babies.
They are the voice for any animal. They save them and find good homes for Animals that have been abused or stranded
I love the ASPCA. They do a lot of great work and I support them however I can. They hold great charity events too!
The commercials always make me so sad. I need them to change the song please. But I love how they help the animals.
ASPCA is an amazing charitable organization that helps animals all over the country and I donate to them every year
ASPCA is a wonderful program! We love our pets. ASPCA helps pets everyday. This is a great charity to donate to.
I appreciate this organization because they are active in their future and do their best to find animals a home.
I think this a great nonprofit because they strive to help animals that have been neglected by humans or abused .
THe ASPCA is an organization for a very good cause. THey save animals every day and go to extreme limits to do so
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos