Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love this foundation! I love my animals and all animals in general so I love helping them out a lot! I it's for a great cause.
Great organization. They have a ton of helpful information on their website for pet owners. I have bought some of their products too and I have been happy with my purchases. Overall great cause.
Animals Deserve a home, give it up to the Aspca for making it possible. Thank you & God bless
They dedicate their livea to save the lives of animals. Please donate and help animals in need!
This organization does not help animals. Every dime they get donated goes to make ads and commercials!!! Their founder makes millions while the poor helpless animals go without.
We are their voice!!! I currently have a rescued dog and couldn't love her more! I love that ASPCA helps animals! They are a wonderful organization!
I love animals and i love this organization. Animals should be treated fairly. The cannot speak for themselves so we need to speak for them and care for them.
Animals are so special and need our love, because they are the first ones to give us love when we need it most, when we are sick or when we are lonely.
This organization works hard to care for and protect animals. they even encourage spay and neutering animals sometimes at no cost.
I love the ASPCA! I love what they do for the animals and try to give back to them as much as I can.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos