Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Such a a great organization for animals!
Every time i see the commercial it really makes me want to donate, i simply just don't have the extra money, but the idea behind it is amazing
Love love love the aspca and what they do for our sweet furry friends. Please always try and choose adoption first when searching for a pet.
I like this organization but I do not like their depressing infomercials. Not a good marketing strategy in my opinion
Wonderful organization to support, my first pick.
I adopted my first cat from the ASPCA and it was an awesome, easy experience.
I dislike, loathe, and have no respect for people who harm defenseless and innocent animals. I feel that if you can't take of an animal and treat them the way they are suppose to be. then you shouldn't adopt, buy, breed or how ever you choose to get an animal then you don't need to own a pet. When I hear about animals being tied up 24/7 to a post, or lives in a cage I get so angry. That's why I support the ASPCA for doing a good job in protecting the animals and taking them out of horrible conditions and situations. Thank You ASPCA for helping the voiceless because I consider my pets like family and don't know what I would do without them.
I am a member of this, and If I ever hit the lotto, You ASPCA will get a huge chunk of it! PROMISE!
The ASPCA does so much good for animals and I love that this organization exists. Animals do not have a voice so we are their voice and to often they are victims and are abused, neglected and so much more. It breaks my heart because I am such a huge animal love. I contribute to ASPCA every month and I help out animals every chance I get. I encourage you to help out ASPCA for such a great cause as well.
These commericals always make me want to cry. Great organization. if you get a chance make a donation very bit counts
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos