Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have never had an animal that didn't come from the SPCA. They need so much love. They make the absolute best pets.
I don't understand how people can hurt helpless animals! We need more people to help show how to treat all animals!!
I have had multiple dogs through the spca. if you can save a life why wouldn't you save a life ? love my fur babies !
ASPCA stands for a great cause. I love that they help out so many animals and their owners at the same time. Adopt!
I am a supporter of the ASPCA. I appreciate what they do to bring awareness for homeless and/or endangered animals.
Their commercials kill me..but this truly is a good cause. If more people adopted animals, everyone would be happier.
This organization is one of the most beneficial and heart warming organizations out there. Donate, Donate, Donate!!!
Evening though i pay 75.00 for a pet at the aspca it is a great resort because so many are killed when not adopted...
I have always rescued animals and am willing to help out charities that do help animals. I donate to this charity.
Animals are such beautiful creatures who don't have a voice and this is a great charity that helps them have a voice!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos