Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
If you love your dog I'm sure you already belong the ASPCA, my kids are so proud to belong to it.
ASPCA has great information for the public, they rescue thousands of animals a day, and have a great adoption program. Unfortunately, they do kill the unhealthy or won't treat the sick unless it is backed up with donor money. I understand that there are animals that at the point of no return, but there are others ill with a simple cold that can be treated, but decide to euthanize because of cost value. They also do not encourage saving bully breeds.
A wonderful place to volunteer!!!hard to leave at the end of the day but I adore the work they do here and donate every year.
Animals are so genuinely loving I cannot imagine having fur babies. I adore ASPCA for their non-cruelty policy and how much they give to animals. I donate to them when I can because they help so many animals and I feel they encompass the love I feel for my pets.
I am a animal lover - my family and I have a shelter that we have to take in strays and it's a tough job and it costs so much money, but it's worth it and to know that it's not just us, but others out there taking their time out their days working to help animals makes my heart warm.
I donate money when I can.
I love going to visit the animals in the ASPCA because I would think that the animals there are just like humans and would want attention and care just like the rest of us. It is good that this company has made temporary homes for animals so they can find permanent ones.
Helping animals is nice
I am so thankful for the ASPCA doing what they do. So many animals need help and care and ASPCA has been doing a great job especially with their limited funding. They have so many locations and are always happy to have a helping hand.
I love the helpfulness at my local ASPCA! They help everyone based on a sliding scale of what you can pay to get your pet spayed or neutered, shots and even microchipped. They sent my dog home the same day and was sleepy only the first day and then was happy after that! I've since gone back to donate and they've moved into a bigger space so they can help the community more.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos