Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I give to the organization nonstop. As an owner of three rescue cats who had previously been abused, it is completely important to give strays the attention (medical or emotional) that they all deserve. None of them deserve to be left for dead.
ASPCA is a great cause. I have donated to help out animals and their owners! You can adopt a pet from their website.
What a great organization... this is my favorite charity to donate money to!!
Helping those who can't help themselves.
We got our dog for a local ASPCA, they were great in getting us a dog that matched well with our other dog.
I am a member of ASPCA, they do so much good and provide awareness on animal issues.
Adopt not buy!
Adopt not buy!
This is by far one of the best organizations that have a great rescue and pet care network...saving hundreds of lives keep up the great work
I love the work they do and I think every animal deserves a good home. Everyone should get involved with their local unit and volunteer and rescue these animals if at all possible.
The aspca is amazing and they do amazing things. They are the voice for our loved fury creatures!
At a museum I worked at once, we partnered with the local ASPCA to help local wildlife recover from injury, captivity, etc. It was great to see the dedicated workers and the positive results as well as the impact on the local community made through our education-based partnership.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos