- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the work they do to reunite animals with there families. There time, entry, and compassion is never commendable.
I love this organization but their commercials make me bawl my eyes out. They are so raw and defiantly bring awareness.
This is possibly my favorite charitable organization out. I've seen their work first, and I think they do a great job.
Amazing organization. I always try to volunteer and donate. It is a wonderful cause. These people are real life heroes!
I have adopted and donated to this organization. I love any and all animals and believe that they all deserve the best.
These commericals always make me want to cry. Great organization. if you get a chance make a donation very bit counts
ASPCA is a great cause. I have donated to help out animals and their owners! You can adopt a pet from their website.
ASPCA is amazing at what they do. Those commercials though...whew...tear jerkers. But hey they get the message across!
I'm happy there are people out there who help these poor animal and find them family's who will love and care for them
I definitely appreciate what ASPCA does for animals all over, it truly is great, but I cannot handle the commercials.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos