BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
If you love animals! You should definitely take the time to donate to the aspca! Anything can help, a great organization to save animals from the streets!
kim h.
I love this organizations it dose so good for animal ....my mom got 3 pet from them ..... ii would tell ever one about them.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is a great organization. I have been to a few local ones and they are really doing their best to make a difference in their local communities. I recommend donating to them - although I suggest visiting your local SPCA first.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
This is a good organization I have been a member along time and its the only one I trust to do what they say they do for the love and respect of animals.
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
I donate to the ASPCA they help animals and are a very worth while organization. I love my Rescue Dog!
lydia g.
I love the aspca because it helps to protect animals, and it takes care of them, and also makes sure that the animals are safe
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I think this a great nonprofit because they strive to help animals that have been neglected by humans or abused .
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
We believe that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans, and must be protected under the law. Learn more about our history, mission, and what we do to help animals nationwide.
Trinity H.
This organization has helped so many abuses animals. They are the reason that less animals die from abuse. They're amazing.
Jenn M.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?