Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
If you love animals! You should definitely take the time to donate to the aspca! Anything can help, a great organization to save animals from the streets!
I love this organizations it dose so good for animal ....my mom got 3 pet from them ..... ii would tell ever one about them.
This is a great organization. I have been to a few local ones and they are really doing their best to make a difference in their local communities. I recommend donating to them - although I suggest visiting your local SPCA first.
This is a good organization I have been a member along time and its the only one I trust to do what they say they do for the love and respect of animals.
I donate to the ASPCA they help animals and are a very worth while organization. I love my Rescue Dog!
I love the aspca because it helps to protect animals, and it takes care of them, and also makes sure that the animals are safe
I think this a great nonprofit because they strive to help animals that have been neglected by humans or abused .
We believe that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans, and must be protected under the law. Learn more about our history, mission, and what we do to help animals nationwide.
This organization has helped so many abuses animals. They are the reason that less animals die from abuse. They're amazing.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos