Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals! I love that they rescue and rehabilitate abused and neglected animals
Any huge helper of animals is good for me! I have friends who volunteer for them and love the work that they do.
As an animal lover. I love this place it's just amazing despite the sad commercials.
Any organization that deals or pertains to animals I'm so in and donating!!!
This is one of the best animal protection groups around. They are caring and compassionate about all animals.
This organization has been around for a long time. To have love and patience for animals is very special.
I love what The ASPCA stands for, I have 1 rescued pitbull and 2 cats rescued as well. I couldn't imagine life without them.i donate whenever I can and beseech everyone to as well
I used to volunteer at a aspca. It was so heart warming. A company that takes in strays and cares for them until they get a home!
Animals are living things to and not all us treat them like it and because of that many animals die each day.
Great organization and love to donate for the animals that need it. Go out and adopt a loving animal!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos