- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the aspca because it helps to protect animals, and it takes care of them, and also makes sure that the animals are safe
I donated to charity I like to help animals in any kind of way is there a dog needing help I will do the best I can to help out
Great organization! I cry every time a commercial for ASPCA comes on! I love my fur babies and happy that they help others out.
I went here to visit when I was younger and I fell in love. Now that I'm old enough I'm going to actually volunteer there soon.
Everyone loves animals! Why not take home one that would love you too! I've donated to local ones before, definitely worth it.
I am a member because I donate. I have a little card they send me, and I hope they take care of animals like they say they do!
The ASPCA is a superb organization. The organization provides excellent care for animals and saves millions of innocent lives.
Single greatest humane way to help animals recover from abuse. Humans have human rights. Animals should have animal rights too
The ASPCA is one of my favorite organizations for homeless and abused animals! Their commercials always bring a tear to my eye.
I volunteer at a local shelter and absolutely love all the people that work for my local humane society. PLEASE KEEP ADOPTING!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos