- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
ASPCA is truly a remarkable organization as they devote their time and money in making a different in the lives of animals.
I have family that works/volunteers for the aspca and all of our family pets have come from an aspca. I'm a huge supporter.
Adopted my cat of 9 years from here. She is the sweetest cat ever. She doesn't bite or scratch and she has never been sick.
I have a chiapom puppy that I love to death. I fully support the ASPCA and any other organization that branches from them.
This organization has helped so many abuses animals. They are the reason that less animals die from abuse. They're amazing.
I love the ASPCA, I am currently looking into adopting another member into our little family, I would only adopt from them.
A great cause but I hate watching the commercials with all the sad animals it makes me sad that I cant personally help them
This is such a great organization and is continuously growing larger and larger by the day, cant beieve how far its gotten
I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization.
One of my most recent dogs came from the local ASPCA shelter. I wish all animals could be adopted because they are so cute!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos