Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA is an amazing reresource for helping homeless and mistreated animals. They have a great app for your smartphone.
The ASPCA is amazing!!! I hope to adopt from them one day. The good they do locally and nationally is incredible for animals.
I think that they are a great organization but I hate that they try to guilt you into giving! ESPECIALLY with those songs :)
A wonderful place to volunteer!!!hard to leave at the end of the day but I adore the work they do here and donate every year.
I love the ASPCA! I get a lot of my animals from there & even talked my friends & family into going there to pick out animals.
I have volunteered at their shelters and they are so great. they have shelters all over and donations really do help as well
You can't forget about the animals. I think that it is good that animals have some place to go when the owners abandon them
Love this organization! Commercial for this is hard to watch but does send a great message to help animal's in need. DONATE!!
I have donated to this charity. We should help and donate when we can. Lets help save the animals. A little goes a long way.
So proud to say that we donate every month and anytime we go to Petsmart. Upping our donation amount for the new year also :)
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos