Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have a chiapom puppy that I love to death. I fully support the ASPCA and any other organization that branches from them.
This is one of the charities that I donate to all the time. The animals need our help, so I feel that this charity is wonderful.
I can't bear the though of animal abuse and this charity sheds light in horrible cases and is making a difference in animals lives.
My parents adopted our family cat from the ASPCA in december of 1999 and I can't imagine life without him. We're currently looking into adopting a dog for my youngest through the ASPCA but he/she has to get along with cats and not too large. The greatest benefit of adopting an animal through the ASPCA is that they evaluate each animal and lets adopters know what kind of household each of animal will be well suited in. It's only a matter a of time until we find the perfect dog to bring into their FURever home.
This is a great program where they have it but abuse is everywhere. There needs to be more across the us
I could never do the job these people do. They have hearts or gold. I would cry all the time. I'm a firefighter and I can work the worst the wrecks and such but a hurt animal and I'm a baby. I'm all about giving these people the means to save more animals. I couldn't imagine someone hurting or treating my dog Reggie the way I see some of these dogs. I'd do anything for him.
Love it! Great group. Speaks for the animals who cannot speak for themselves.
One of my cats is an ASPCA cat and I lover her to pieces; the foundation really makes it as easy as possible to adopt an animal to give it a forever home. My cat was one flat price and it included her, shots she had already received, and her spaying (please get your pet spayed/neutered!!!). It was such an easy process, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a companion. I really do trust their foundation, much more than PETA, and believe that they are the best at actually contributing and helping their cause.
I can't express enough how important this organization is. There is much still to be done for the thousands of animals in the world and I am glad there is the ASPCA and all of their supporters to help them along
They work tirelessly for animals in need and deserve to be recognized for all that they do and yes they do work off of donations but there is another animal that isn't suffering any longer because of this organizaton
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos