Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is an organization that I love and try to support often. The prevention of cruelty to animals is greatly needed for our friends who can not defend themselves.
I don't understand how people can hurt helpless animals! We need more people to help show how to treat all animals!!
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
Great animals that are fixed, chipped, no fleas, and extremely loveable! Honestly I have gotten both of my from a shelter and my dog that I got from ASPCA was a lot better off.
My dog was a rescue from a foster mom affilicated with the ASPCA and I am so grateful that he was not only removed from his previous owner but cared for until I got him.
I love everything they do for the animals. I have a dog and she means the world to me I have pick up unwanted lost dogs and brought them to the nearest ASPCA because I know they would be taken care of.
The aspca sent us complimentary stickers to place on our windows and doors to alert emergency personnel that we have pets inside! I think thats really great, and I feel better about leaving my pets home alone. They truly care about pets!
I love this organization and what they stand for. I've heard many great things about them.
I have worked with them several times on getting donations. I think its an amazing program and I'm so glad that animals have someone on their side when others are not. I donate money/time/ and items to them as often as possible. I even adopt my animals instead of breeders.
They do great things/they really do. But sometimes the people there give you a look if you don't adopt an animal or donate more than a few dollars.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos