BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Lisa R.
This is an organization that I love and try to support often. The prevention of cruelty to animals is greatly needed for our friends who can not defend themselves.
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
I don't understand how people can hurt helpless animals! We need more people to help show how to treat all animals!!
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
I love animals, and love knowing their are other people working to make the world a better place for them. Taking the in, feeding them, bathing them, caring for them. I always donate.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
Great animals that are fixed, chipped, no fleas, and extremely loveable! Honestly I have gotten both of my from a shelter and my dog that I got from ASPCA was a lot better off.
Megan C.
My dog was a rescue from a foster mom affilicated with the ASPCA and I am so grateful that he was not only removed from his previous owner but cared for until I got him.
denise r.
I love everything they do for the animals. I have a dog and she means the world to me I have pick up unwanted lost dogs and brought them to the nearest ASPCA because I know they would be taken care of.
Tiana S.
Apo, NY
The aspca sent us complimentary stickers to place on our windows and doors to alert emergency personnel that we have pets inside! I think thats really great, and I feel better about leaving my pets home alone. They truly care about pets!
Ashley S.
Riner, VA
I love this organization and what they stand for. I've heard many great things about them.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I have worked with them several times on getting donations. I think its an amazing program and I'm so glad that animals have someone on their side when others are not. I donate money/time/ and items to them as often as possible. I even adopt my animals instead of breeders.
Candace E.
Des Moines, IA
They do great things/they really do. But sometimes the people there give you a look if you don't adopt an animal or donate more than a few dollars.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?