Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
We absolutely need charities and organizations like these but they need to be 100% non profit. Money needs to go to the cause only and not to pay bloated paychecks.I am huge on helping animals. It is so sad to me that people can be so inhumane and hurt innocent animals. This is a great organization.
I don't know much about the ASPCA and have not done any business with them on a personal lever. I will say however, that I fully support animal rescue and I think that more people should get into rescuing pets from kill shelters and kennels.
I'm a donator. I donate and volunteer at animal shelters all the time, it's only expected that I donate to ASPCA to. Their cause is an amazing one and I love that they genuinely care for the well being of animals.
Love the ASPCA they provide opportunity to neglected abused Furbabies to find a new loving home. Animals are also considered as children in my eyes. No animal deserves neglect or abuse. I donate $25 a month to this organization to help in a small way. I wish I could adopt all the Furbabies in a negative situation I know that isn't possible so I provide what I can to help get them adopted.
I love this organization and I plan to volunteer their sometime in the future.
I love the idea behind ASPCA! Help cute little animals get adopted, and live a great life? Great! But the donations are used to euthanize the animals sometimes, and they even have the policy that it's kinder to euthanize the animals so they will be out of their misery, even though ASPCA has the funds, helpers, and time to help rehabilitate the animals. It makes me wonder what actually goes on.
I follow this organization on Facebook, but before that I have been a fan since I was in junior high. I try to support them whenever possible because I think their mission of helping homeless and abused animals is incredible.
Very respectable. I also think it is wonderful that they advertise the need to help animals in a way that people cannot ignore. They recently sent me a free sticker for our door to our house that states how many pets you have inside the home in the event of an emergency.
Love animals & would adopt in a heartbeat! I adopted a pitbull & he's the most loving and caring dog ever. I get so many compliments on him while we are out & about.
Always caring for animals in need. Finding them their perfect home. Adopt adopt!!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos