- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love the ASPCA! We adopted our two rescue pups 3 years ago after seeing them listed on the website. It's a match made in heaven.
I think they so amazing work to save abandoned and neglected animals. They are the one charity I donate to on the monthly basis.
And I have never had a problem with the ASPCA. Prices are pretty decent to get an animal with shots up to date and spay/neutered
A very trusted, accredited, compassionate organization doing amazing things for animals. I believe in everything they stand for!
I adopted a cat from ASPCA and she is still alive and kickin! Lol 10 years and going strong. They are a good place to adopt from!
These workers and volunteers are Herod in my eyes. They are the voices for those precious animals that have none. They save lives
I visit the ASPCA all the time. I love helping animal's and believe in giving back. All animals deserve love, and a forever home.
Such a great organization for animals! Animals don't have a voice but ASPCA gives them one. They work to help and protect animals
Great organization! I cry every time a commercial for ASPCA comes on! I love my fur babies and happy that they help others out.
Everyone loves animals! Why not take home one that would love you too! I've donated to local ones before, definitely worth it.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos