BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Shelby G.
The cause I care about most is animal welfare and this organization does an amazing job with that. Personally, I have no problem with PETA, but I do like that the ASPCA is a little less "in your face" about issues. I think having both organizations allows the two to reach their perfect target audiences.
Joanna m.
This organization saved my pitbulls life. And its all thanks to donations. Her surgery was 3,000 dollars. She had pyrometria, which is a very nasty and deadly uterus infection... They paid for her entire thing. God bless them.
Megan S.
I love animals and I'm a big advocate to protecting them. This group and organization helps to text animals such as pets and more from abuse and other forms of pain. My dad's work is a big sponsor and I've been an advocate ever since because I want to promote safety and not cruelty.
Gina F.
I love animals so much! The ASPCA gives animals a voice and they provide food, shelter, and medical care to all rescued animals. It is so sad that people abuse and neglect animals, but thanks to the ASPCA, these animals are helped and given the much needed love they deserve.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
I love this foundation. I love people who help animals. I also love that they are a non kill shelter so people who can't care for their animals are left with a little piece of mind. PLEASE SPAY & NEUTER, these shelters are full! I donate every month to this organization.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been a long time supporter of the ASPCA. The work they do is so needed and is a God send. These animals need someone to speak up for them and protect them. I have seen videos of the workers going into tough situations to rescue puts and it is truly inspiring.
Jocelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
They are super helpful and caring with the animals! I got my dog from here and they took such great care of her and made the process of receiving her super easy. I have donated many things to them and I've helped volunteer and they are always super thankful
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert
This foundation is help animals have a safe place, food and family, they are working for a great cause and they want these puppies to be loved again and them to show love and emotions again to their new owner who will love then the way they love she or he.
El N.
Fallon, NV
Grew up watching these shows and I honestly believe between that and my father It drove me to love any and all animals.
Pets save people. Physically and emotionally. My bebe is a pound pup and boy who knows what my life would have ended up like with out him.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
I'm a furry child mother so this organization pulls at my heart strings. I believe any dog in the right home will be a good dog, that means pit bulls and all! I have known of them for about 3 years now.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?