BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Candace E.
Des Moines, IA
They do great things/they really do. But sometimes the people there give you a look if you don't adopt an animal or donate more than a few dollars.
Maribel R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have an American Staffordshire Pit Bull and the ASPCA in NYC offers to neuter pit bulls in NYC for free. I took him in last May to get neutered as big as he is they took care of him like the big baby he is. They were so good to him and the fact that they offer this program to pit bull owners is wonderful. They really care about the breed.
Tammy U.
Forest Grove, OR
In my opinion this is the best nonprofit organization for animals. What they do to write the wrongs committed to all let's is simply beyond words. I would love to be a part of this organization and open a pet reach home and foster the abused and neglected b
Erin B.
Fayetteville, NC
I am on a million anti cruelty and anti animal testing site on facebook and aspca is one of those organizations that just make you feel good. Knowing that you are helping something that is helpless gives you satisfaction in life.
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
ASPCA is the greatest thing out there. My mom has been donating to them since I was just a baby. What they do for animals is a great thing and everyone should know that if you plan to donate, you are becoming an angel for the animals by saving them. This is the best animal care company out there.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Love this Group. Give whenever i can to them.
Reilee S.
Newark, DE
I have done animal rescue work for 10+ years and yes I wholeheartedly believe that shelters and rescue organizations can do wonderful work, but many people are misinformed about the ASPCA. They might break up dog fighting rings and take the dogs out of there...but where do the dogs wind up? In the NYACC which is a high kill shelter, and many animals don't get a chance at the life they so deserve. Please do your research before believing this is a great organization. Nathan Winograd is a great place to start.
Elisabeth H.
Ann Arbor, MI
My boyfriend and I went to adopt a cat, and the staff at the NYC adoption center were very attentive and focused on matching us up with exactly the right cat for us. Really believe in the work these guys are doing!
Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
I've been a volunteer and unofficial spokesperson for the SPCA since 2011, and I can honestly say I've never seen a more noteworthy organization. Any animal lover would be in tears to see how the SPCA helps every homeless cat and dog in their local community. Donate whatever and whenever you can to keep these precious animals safe and fed!
Bonnie T.
Canyon, TX
This is a great organization that takes as many animals as they can. We have an ASPCA in our area and they are filled to capacity most of the times. Good place for someone who wants to adopt a pet.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?