- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Such an amazing organization! The staff and volunteers are very friendly, helping and loving towards the animals in the facility!
I used to volunteer at a aspca. It was so heart warming. A company that takes in strays and cares for them until they get a home!
I love this foundation! I love my animals and all animals in general so I love helping them out a lot! I it's for a great cause.
Great organization to donate to if you're an animal lover! Very rewarding to know you're helping make a difference in their lives
Every pet I have ever adopted has come from a shelter. My husband says I bail them out of jail or puppy prison. I love the ASPCA!
Offers great pet insurance but spends more money on advertising then they do on actually helping animals. Support local shelters!
Great organization to help these little animals. wish there was more organizations like these because all animals should be help.
This is one of the charities that I donate to all the time. The animals need our help, so I feel that this charity is wonderful.
I'm glad we have this, animals need help from food and shelter to getting away from animal abuse. They help and I'm glad they do.
ASPCA is a great charity for homeless and abused animals. The commercials break my heart and I would love to volunteer for them!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos