- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
We have also been a part of this family. We have also adopted many of our pets from them and they turned out to be amazing animals
Great to know that the aspca exsist because without them many dogs would be out there dying more and wouldn't have a place to stay.
The program is great and has helped many animals all around the world. The commercials really get to you though. But its amazing.
The ASPCA is one of the best charities for animals out there and they help thousands of animals find homes and get the proper care
The commercials for these make me cry. I understand the point but I don't understand how there could be people out there that cruel.
Love them! ASPCA is a very good organization. It always makes me want to adopt every single animal but sadly I can't. So I donate.
Offers great pet insurance but spends more money on advertising then they do on actually helping animals. Support local shelters!
A very trusted, accredited, compassionate organization doing amazing things for animals. I believe in everything they stand for!
Such a great organization for animals! Animals don't have a voice but ASPCA gives them one. They work to help and protect animals
I adopted a cat from ASPCA and she is still alive and kickin! Lol 10 years and going strong. They are a good place to adopt from!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos